A really, really great supplement

Posted by alloriginal on Jun 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I began taking fish oil supplements 26 years ago in an attempt to rescue my skin, which was becoming dry and patchy. It worked--within a few weeks my skin was as soft as a baby. What I wasn't expecting was the effect it had on my joints, which was just short of a miracle. 27 years later I still work incredible hours as a retail manager. I am on my feet all day, walking mile after mile, with greater speed and flexibility than any teenager. I have tried many, many fish oil supplements, so I tried this. The Coromega seems intended for those who can't swallow horse pills (thankfully, I don't have that problem). For that purpose, it's wonderful. I was looking for increased absorption, and it seems I found it. I use this every morning with my Muscle Milk breakfast, and I feel great all day. I'm on my third box and I won't be giving this up. These are simply amazing. The addition of 1000 iu of vitamin D is an added plus. The taste is mild and not at all fishy.

Not as neutral in taste

Posted by Shanna on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are great because they absorb better than anything else. What i didn't like is the packaging.. It was awkward and hard to get the oil out of the pckage and all my fingers were then covered in the orangy oily stuff. It still tastes like fish oil (I guess nothing can kill it) and gives you fishy burps. I think I will switch to capsules again.

taste terrible + it's PAINFUL.......... طعمه سيء جداً ويسبب آلام

Posted by sarakarim on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

update: this is left in the fridge for months now we couldn't drink it and it's probably going into the garbage I know it's better absorption than softgels that's why I was so excited when purchasing this one I wanted to get the 120 packets but it was out of stock (thankfully) and I'm one of those people that don't mind the taste of things that I eat for my health but this wasn't just about tasting bad it gave me a bad headache and stomachache for like 15 minutes it was so painful even when I tried it with yogurt, but despite that pain I wanted to give it another try and I tried it with a smoothie still tasted bad but the pain wasn't as bad. - didn't eat it on empty stomach +it gave me a fishy burps and left aftertaste +it's weird but I SLEPT like a baby on the nights that I drank it 0_0 + I had a pain on my knees and it's almost gone after I used this for a few days .-I'm 22 years old girl. I stopped taking it till I find a smoothie or something with a strong taste to cover the taste of this and I'll update my review please click yes if you found my review to be helpful تحديث : بعد أشهر طويلة الفيتامين مرمي في الثلاجه محد قدر يشربه بسبب الألم اللي يسببه كنت جداً متحمسة لهالمنتج لأنه زي ماهو معروف فيتامين د السائل والأوميجا يمتصه الجسم بشكل أفضل من لو كان حبوب وهذا المنتج فيه اللي النسبة اليومية الموصاة لفيتامين د لكن الطعم جداً سيء وسبب لي ألم بعد ما شربته في بطني وصداع شديد جربته مره ثانيه مع زبادي لكن نفس الحكاية ألم والطعم سيء جداً لدرجة كنت أحس بالغثيان منه بعدها جربته مع عصير وكان الطعم مزعج لكن مو بالسوء السابق وماحسيت بألم شديد زي قبل لكن مايزال مؤلم بشكل خفيف والطعم مزعج الغريب أنه في الليالي اللي شربت الفيتامين فيها نمت براحة وكان عندي ألم في الركبه مستمر وخف بشكل كبيير بعد أقل من اسبوع من شرب الفيتامين لذلك تأكدت انه فعلاً يمتصه الجسم بشكل أسرع فمارح أستسلم ببحث عن عصير له طعم قوي يغطي أو يخفف طعم الفيتامين اشتريت لأخواني الصغار وحده منهم أعجبها والباقي مثلي عانو في شربه إذا افدتك اضغط yes