High quality. Works well. Inexpensive.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

pretty good stuff. I like this more than the Nexcare acne patch because 1) the color of this patch is transparent while N's is somewhat darker. My skin tone is pale and when used on face, I can''t really see the patch. 2) It works well! I squeezed acne and put this patch at night. The next morning the spot was nicely healed thus presents from scarring. 3) and it is inexpensive than other acne patches! I am now putting new orders of this item.

Actually works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The first spot treatment I've tried that actually works!

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These patches have changed my skin. Once I have open/active acne, I whack one of these on and it significantly reduces the size/redness of the spot. The acne does not refill itself with this patch, healing time is hugely reduced. Recommend.

Just the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I tried Nexcare, and those patches will fall off. These patches stay on, and flatten the pimple well.

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well for uncomplicated acne flare ups. I hate to say this, but putting it on after popping the pimple works best for me. Before bed I wash my face, extract the pimple, apply witch hazel, and I put this on immediately afterwards. I leave it on overnight and by morning the pimple is flat and gone. I have oily skin and this stays on surprisingly well. I doubt this works for cystic acne, as it's so deep under the skin. I recommend this if you get one or two zits a month, if you have moderate to severe acne you should look into alternative treatment.

dont like it

Posted by my-opinion-moji-utisci on Mar 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

waste of money they stick to pimple when i try to take them of..

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using these patches for about 3 months now and they are the best 'acne/blemish patches' i have tried. They are visible (nowhere near as visible as most pimple patches though) on the skin so i wouldnt wear them out in public but instead i put them on at night time and sleep with them on. They work on small spots, large pimples and even nasty blind pimples. 9/10 the pimple has disappeared over night or i will repeat the step the following night if necessary. I make sure i always have these on hand now, highly recommend!

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've used other patches in the past, these are hands down the best. They healed a very stubborn spot . I love that they have different sized patches. Unlike other treatments, these don't leave dry irritated skin behind. I would recommend these to anyone.

These patches work!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product does exactly what it says it should. I have very oily skin and I had no trouble with the product falling off after several hours of wear. Would highly recommend.

Super effective pimple patch

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Super effective for acne, no matter big one or small one. put it on for overnight, you will see your acne improved. The patch won't fall, very user friendly