Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Economical and effective, better than Paula's Choices BHA lotion.

good for beginner

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this BHA acid is quite mild so it's good for beginner but still get the job done. I have been using this for 6 months every night and still has heaps left. good stuff for how cheap this is and it has worked great for my nose

No More Blackheads!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have oily skin, particularly around my T-zone area; consequently, I have been plagued with blackheads since puberty. I have tried every product there was and it would get rid of most of them but some would linger. After using this product for about 10 days, I cannot see any blackheads on my face. It's shocking because while this is a highly concentrated serum, it is surprisingly gentle on the face so no redness. It has a nice clean smell as well. I use this for my twice daily skincare routine.

Smoother skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used to use Paula's Choice 2% salicylic acid, but have switched to this now and really enjoying it so far. I use it immediately after washing my face, and let the acid do its work for at least 30 mins before finishing the rest of my skincare routine. I think it keeps my skin smooth, evens out a bit of texture and isn't as drying as the PC one. Will continue using!

Great BHA product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this BHA to help with congestion around the forehead and cheeks. It has cleared my face almost completely with minimal drying of my skin. I love the liquid formula and I find it absorbs well. For my sensitive skin I use it 2-3 times a week. I have used several other BHA products and I find Cosrx to be the most gentle.

The best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best BHA I've ever tried, so much better than Paulas choice which irritated my skin! The formulation is gentle yet very effective. It does not make my skin greasy like the paulas choice does. I use this at night only right after my toner and during the day i notice that the oiliness of my T zone is significantly lessened. I no longer blot my face all the time.

good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

very nice and gentle

amazing product!!! cant live without it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i was very sceptical about the product. i have acne prone skin, very oily and it break out easily! it made miracles to my skin! absorbs very well into skin' do not irritate. will purchase again and will try more from COSRX!

Effective

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Liquid does what is says. Less imperfection on skin, no burning. I recomend.

Omg it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have dry and sensitive skin. While pores + blackheads are my major concerns, it's hard to find products that dont irritate my thin sensitive skin. This appears to do the trick.

1 2 3