It's working

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

I decided to buy a whole range of these cosrx products after seeing nothing but good reviews. I haven't really invested in skincare products for a while, thinking nothing would make much of a difference, but these actually seem to do. Pores are cleaner, skin brighter, and my skin is softer.

Seems to calm skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has a nice, light feel, like water. There is a scent, but it is not bad. I think it calms breakouts and takes down redness without drying.

Esperando que lo vuelva a reponer

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

En un principio lo compré para tener a raya la grasa de mi cara y los posibles brotes de acné y me funciona pero como tuve uno en la espalda lo use y se notó que reducía la grasa. Tiene una textura líquida y cunde muchísimo recomendado dárselo después del tónico y esperar 15 minutos a que hagan efecto sus ácidos.

This Is True magic!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

My acne has dried up and now on my second bottle! Will hoard this item!

It Works For Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

After using it, my face becomes less oily

Caused A Ton Of Closed Comedones

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Purchased two products from this company and they both caused a massive CC outbreak.

Very effective for me and will continue to use.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have milia near my eyes area and upper cheek and thus have been looking for product that can help me get rid of it. I search online and read the good review about this product since I prefer to go for korean product and thus try it out. The product is water soluble and thus easily absorb by the skin. This product is quite strong as I have sensitive skin thus I can feel a slight stinging sensation when I applied it on the skin. The product also has strong pungent fragrance which does as a bit of choking effect if breathe in abit too much which will cause a coughing fit. However, I am willing to ignore this little discomfort from the effect it has on the milia and skin. I can see and feel the milia size getting smaller and for some has disappeared. My skin also feels softer and smoother like baby skin. It also lighten up the freckles that I have on my face. Will continue to use this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for acne prone skin