Very Pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been having trouble sleeping so I started taking this product about three weeks ago. It's really helped and I've also found that my mood is more upbeat (maybe because I'm finally getting enough sleep!!). I did find I need 100mg for optimum results. It's also helped me finally kick caffeine. I still had the headaches and tiredness, but not the terrible depression that can come with withdrawal. I'll definitely stay on 5-HTP and my second bottle is currently on its way!

Excellent Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

Helpful for stress & to prevent insomnia as well as depression

5HTP wins 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2008 | Verified Purchase

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Country Life 5-H-T-P

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and small capsules that are easy to swallow. Noticed a difference within days!

brainpower and acetycholine

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2009 | Verified Purchase

after much research I found a combination of supplements that are helping my sleep patterns and gaba and other things for my brainpower! I'm just getting started but I am so happy with my products. i know that you cannot give advice but its too bad that you don't have some interactive program to help people know how things work in combination

works better

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2010 | Verified Purchase

This 50mg. works better than other 100mg caps that I've taken. I am still looking for the panacia though. I have real trouble falling asleep.

Good 5-HTP

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

Like the review for Country Life L-Tyrosine, I give it 3 stars because it comes in veggie caps, but I prefer 5-HTP from Now Foods, which is stronger. This particular brand has a noticeable effect but not powerful enough to take the anxiety and low moods away. Just like someone said it's not because of the lower dose (50mg).

easy digest

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

very effective

Have a good day with 5-htp

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 30 2016 | Verified Purchase

Each day that I take one capsule of 5-htp , I feel happy and positive, then that day becomes a good day!!

1 2 3