Chronic Pain Relief Too!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

For Post Polio Syndrome sufferers this works to allieviate the fatigue and the pain. I was already experiencing the benefit of being more mentally alert when into my third bottle my body started to benefit as well. The Australian Clinic's reccommendations are right on with their suggestions of increased dosage. The other research prompted me to use the R-lipoic Acid and CO Q10 for maximum results. Now six months later I'm out of bed and living a more normal life again.

D. E. Stanton

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

My Cardiologist recommended I take Acetyl-L-Carnitine to strengthen my heart. I tried several brands before deciding Country Life's was the best one for me. iHerb price and fast delivery enhanced the deal.

Great for the mind

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

After trying various brands, I have found the Country Life acetyl L-carnitine version most effective and easiest to tolerate. I've experienced improvements in both memory and problem solving ability.

A boost for your body's tiny power plants

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This amino acid provides support to your mitochondria -- the tiny power plant in every cell. An energy booster, works best with CoQ10.

Very Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

Very satisfied with the product and the service. The ALC was delivered within a day & a half after my order and the price is excellent relative to the most local vitamin stores. I have been happy with the results its sutle but I do have more physical energy and am more mentally alert as well. If I could keep away from sugar I suspect I would have even greater results.

magic pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 20 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love these pills because they are miracle workers. They help to speed up my metabolism and I've lost an additional 5 pounds because of them. They are a great enhancement to my workouts.

Thank you!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 11 2008 | Verified Purchase

I feel cheerful.

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnatine

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

Prescribed along with Lipoic Acid

Best value and reaction

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 21 2008 | Verified Purchase

Have used many different brands of L-Carnitine and this one is the only one that I can actually tell a difference! Use this because we are lacto-vegetarians and helps a lot in how I feel and how my body operates.

Top amino acid.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2010 | Verified Purchase

A good quality amino acid. I take this product with Cysteine and L-Gluthathione for chronic fatigue and immune function problems.