Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 28 2008 | Verified Purchase

I saw a piece on the AOL Welcome page saying this and Now Foods, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite would raise my metabolic rate and assist with weight loss - In conjunction with lower caloric intake and increased exercise these capsules appear to do just that.

Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking them twice a day but I really can't tell if they are actually "doing" anything or not. I'm not sure it's something that you can tell from the outside of the body. I started taking several other vitamins and supplements at the same time so it's kind of hard to say what's what. I do feel good; maybe a little better than usual. It's probably too early to really feel or see any results yet.

Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps (CLF-01082

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good food additive. I recommend.

Great anti-oxidant

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2010 | Verified Purchase

Taken along with r-lipoic acid, this combination is a great anti-aging combination. Dr. Bruce Ames has done extensive research on this and has had extremely positive results not only on free radical prevention, but also aging of the brain. I take 500 mg of ACL and 200 mg of r-lipoic acid daily for 2-3 50 day cycles a year.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 14 2009 | Verified Purchase

This helps lift the fog, and keep me thinking clear throughout the day.

Taken Daily...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

This has become part of my daily regimen. I am on a ketogenic diet (80% fat) and this helps me utilize the fat as an energy source. (And yes, I am doing this diet under a doctor's care!)

Helps with my anxieties

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 26 2008 | Verified Purchase

I lived with anxieties and did not want to take medication prescribed by uncaring doctors. Those psych meds should be illegal; they are 100x worse than marijuana. Psych meds get you foggy headed, disfunctional with all these side effects. They should never be given to children. Anyways, a nutritionist told me about these supplements and they very much help with my anxities. Since I suffer from it I will probably have to take them for the rest of my life. I feel a lot more stable and confidence. Please lets illegalize all anti-depressant meds.

Seems fine though I cannot say better than other brands.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 20 2010 | Verified Purchase

A cardiac necessity for aging vegetarians like me, I am told. So, hurray, I'm not dead. Cannot say other brands - and I do buy them, chosen by price and mfr reputation - are better or not.

Acetyl L-Carnitine

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 22 2008 | Verified Purchase

Typically I buy the NOW Foods brand, but the price increased and Country Life's value was better. Not seeing any decrease in benefit; plus this product has B-6 in it.

So far, so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 24 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for my peripheral neuropahty. I have found that it helps for long term recovery.