capsule - easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Because of efficient Ad. in variety show, it turns to quite popilar~ Try it, and wish it could help burning energy.There's no allergy happened to me.

Great price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is always so expensive and they sell a good product for a great price!

deeppurple

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

still the best and best value for money alc product on the market today.

caffeine alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2010 | Verified Purchase

i was able to go from 3 diet mountain dew's per day to 1 after using this product 3 weeks along with ubiquinol, orac greens from paradise herbs, and lipoic acid.

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps gave me back my life!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Three years ago I had a heart attack followed by quintuple heart bypass surgery. Following this event,I was on statin drug therapy for two years and muscular and joint pain almost completely incapacitated me. I ceased taking statins and commenced taking this product. I am now pain free and have regained complete use of my limbs. Thank you iHerb and Country Life! A wonderful, well priced product. I cannot say enough good things about it.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good product - well received

SUGAR , KIDNEY, ENERGY support

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my sister who recently had a terrible Urinary Tract Infection. I have read its a good kidney support. Other than this it is good for sugar balance and boost the energy. Indeed she recovered fast.

MORE ENERGY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I definitely notice a difference with my energy when I use these capsules. After half an hour I feel more able to cope with my exercise routine.

Looks promising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've only been taking this for a few days; I take it with alpha lipoic acid and so far I feel more energetic than before. My mom started taking it earlier than me, along with her regular meds her blood pressure seems more stable.

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I take this and see a (good) difference.