Creamy luscious

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is excellent whey powder. Dissolves instantly, but more than that, it has a creamy texture I don't find in other whey products. It is far, far superior to what I used before. If you have ever used cheap whey products, this will be like a cadillac compared to them. It is good!

BioChem Whey

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2008 | Verified Purchase

as good as it gets; went from 204 to 175, in 4 months. feel great, zero digestive problems.

Best Tasting whey protein

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

Probably shouldn't matter for a medical food-type product, but this really tastes better than anything else I've tried (many!). Country Life is labeled as "natural flavor" but it has a bit of vanilla -- this is the only vanilla whey I've found without ANY sweetener! Doesn't matter what kind of sweetener they use; they're all disgusting. Second favourite is Jarrow unflavoured. No sweetener in it, either.

After Gastric Bypass Surgery I Needed to Take This

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have to have over 40 grams of protein a day and I've read that whey protein isolate is the better protein after the gastric bypass surgery because of how it's absorbed. I can't eat all that protein a day so this is an easy way for me to get the protein I need. I also can't tolerate suger and this no sugar added. I feeze bananas and by the frozen mangos. I put them in a blender with water and ices cubes and have a wonderful smoothie each day. It took me a long time to find this and I love it!

Best Price and Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 22 2007 | Verified Purchase

I use this product to get more protein as a lactovegetarian. Found it much higher in the stores - the taste in smoothies is wonderful.

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

I wanted a whey protein that was not so high in calories and carbs and at a good price. I found that in this whey protein. Being on a low-carb diet I use it in some of my baking. Very pleased with the service and the product.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this in a smoothie with pineapple juice and frozen fruit in the morning. Seems to work good for me.

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

high quality, not too sweet or too strong flavor. easy to mix into various drinks. recommended.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 10 2010 | Verified Purchase