Easy on my digestive system

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a variety of calcium supplements. These were the first that did not upset my stomach.

Best absorbed form of calcium

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken this for years ? because I have osteoporosis. Recommended by my doctor.

No stomach upset

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 16 2014 | Verified Purchase

Use this product as an alternative to chewable calcium citrate because it does not contain magnesium, since too much magnesium taken too frequently gives me a laxative effect. Does not upset my stomach. I Combine this product with Twinlab calcium citrate caps that contain some magnesium, which enhances absorption. Have been told that menopausal women need at least 1500 mg of calcium per day to prevent osteoporosis and that it is best absorbed if taken in three divided doses with additional vitamin D. Perhaps another reviewer could comment on what they have been told about the calcium needs of men.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2007 | Verified Purchase

Nice quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second choice to order needing in iherb. It provided good quality products for heathly.

A good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Tablets are a little big, but that's the only criticism I have to give. It gives me a good calcium boost and doesn't have any effect on my digestion. Great price, too.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

very will buy again

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, highly recommended who needs to take calcium.

Great Prices

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2007 | Verified Purchase

Best prices, speedy delivery, repeat customer!