More energy, better mood

Posted by alloriginal on Apr 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a very advanced supplement, presenting the B vitamins in the forms most easily absorbed by the body. Included are PQQ and NADH, little-known but potentially crucial nutrients that won't be found in any other b-complex formula. I take one first thing in the morning, on an empty stomach, and a second mid-afternoon. I feel more energetic, clearer-headed and my moods seem a little lighter. This is a great formula for anyone, but especially those suffering from chronic fatigue, depression, or illness. Thank goodness for Iherb! I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation. If my review helped, please click yes!

NOT GMO FREE

Posted by MarieMR on Nov 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These were recommended to me because they have no fillers and are allergen free but when I received them I could not find that they are GMO free. I tried to get information from manufacturer and they could not tell me if they were or not and then I received an email from supplier saying that they are not free of GMO ingredients. So so disappointing . I prefer to have some fillers in my supplements over GMOs. Through them out.

Masterpiece

Posted by Reviewer2664937 on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I normally don't review products but I feel compelled to say a few things about this one. I came across this Advanced B-Complex when I needed to reorder my usual Country Life B-Complex. I've been using Country Life B-Complex for years, they are quite simply, the best. I noticed the Advanced version and ordered it on a whim. It's more expensive, but I trust the brand and wanted to see what they came up with. I love this formulation. Take two pills on an empty stomach in the morning and prepare to feel awesome. This is the ultimate B-Complex, you will feel it from the first dose and every dose thereafter...to sum it up with one word...LEGENDARY.

The best combination of B Vitamins

Posted by 5241698576012858641 on Aug 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

With the combination of high quality active and inactive B vitamins, this product can help to kick start the methylation cycle and keep it working under difficult health conditions. I wouldn't use any other B-complex. (Extra B's can be added to the protocol for specific conditions.)

No B Nausea

Posted by ElyBeth on Mar 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've attempted to take B-Complex many times before ordering this brand. I usually stopped because it would make me sick to my stomach. Read somewhere that Coenzyme B-Complex works better for those who experience nausea from the B's. There aren't many choices for the coenzyme version so was happy to find that Country Life, a brand I trust anyway, offers it. I'm on my second bottle and have had no hint of nausea. It's more expensive than regular Vit B Complex but for me, I'm not wasting my money on a supplement I can't take so it's well worth it.

Complete and excellent B complex ever seen

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jul 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

唯一不含會興奮神經系統的膽鹼成份及同時又含有保護神經元功能的BioPQQ,最適合於對"多重化學藥物敏感(MCS)"的人士使用。

Great!

Posted by 4984616537312914456 on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel more energetic, motivated and actually smarter while taking these. Great health benefits!

The best I've tried

Posted by 5220551815793346620 on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent b-complex with vitamin C. I've tried various brands but come back to Country Life. I feel it helps, it keeps colds away and helps me with energy and mental clarity. I love that everything in it is in the form that the body works best with, so I know it will be absorbed and put to good use. For me this is a keeper.

Excellent quality, delivered quickly ≧ω≦