Posted by Scottishdave on February 4 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have a sensitivity to GM soy where my joints become inflamed and i generally don't feel well, i got word back from country life with regards to GM ingredients in this formula- 'the lecithin in that product does come from GM soybeans' No supplement should be derived from genetically modified ingredients imo.

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are good B vitamins; even one capsule in the morning is enough to give a nice little boost to energy and alertness. Unfortunately the soy lecithin made me break out. I stopped taking these and my skin started to clear up again. My fault for not reading the label properly. I've still given these five stars though, because they're a quality product and would be great for anyone who doesn't react badly to soy. Having the vitamins in coenzyme form is very beneficial to the body. And a great price, for such a product. CL

Country Life Coenzyme B-Complex 120vcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 17 2010 | Verified Purchase

B vitamins work synergistically and must be balanced together in the proper ratio requiring them to be purchased as a complex. Coenzyme B-Complex from Country Life is great because they don't skimp on the expensive stuff, namely the B12, and include many co-factors like Pantothenic Acid, PABA and Lecithin, all at a reasonable price. Great for anyone with epilepsy or recovering from a hangover.

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used Country Life products for many years and I find this formula of B complex to be very easily assimilated. The end result with consistent usage is increased energy and a calmer nervous system. I would recommend this formula or Source Naturals sublingual Co-enzymated B-Complex as an alternative if a tablet is preferred.

Excellent product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 28 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best B-Complex product that I have tried. I noticed a difference in my energylevel within a couple of days. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Best B Complex on the market, no kidding!

Posted by MichaelLabib on May 19 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking B complex since 2005, tried over 10 top brands. This one is the best, although I take only 1 cap which contains about 25% of other brand's strength yet this is the best. Highly recommended! Update: This is the only vitamin B complex that gives me an energy boost!!!

Yes, It Works. :-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

You take 2/day per the instructions. (I had been taking a different B-complex tablet with no noticable results good or bad.) This one does work, and will give you energy with out ramping up your heart rate and making you feel weird like some others do. It's also easy to take because the caplets are easy to swallow and don't gag you with that awful "vitamin" flavor. I have had no unpleasant side effects, and will continue to purchase this particular B complex.

Bar none the best B complex

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

I went in a coma in January. This is the thing that brought me back to life! Doctors told me to stop taking B6 because of lab results. For a year my health deteriorated. I bought this. I will never be without. I like the low dosage, so I take 4 to 6 per day. It's the only thing that heals my severely cracked lips, but it takes a lot. If you're gluten intolerant and don't eat wheat/grains you're probably in need of a good B comp. This is it!

good brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 3 2009 | Verified Purchase

I like this brand, I think I get energy and it dose not up set my tummy.

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the first B-complex product I've purchased that is very easy to swallow and completely palatable. There is NO odor and NO unpleasant taste. I will definitely continue to buy this product in the future.