Excellent DHEA for adrenal failure

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this for adrenal failure wouldn't be without it. MRM brand has currently a problem with a strong garlic odor & taste & I'm very sensitive to garlic so I'm switching to this brand of DHEA. Same excellent results as all the other brands I've tried !

Pregnant at 42

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After trying to conceive for almost 1 1/2 years, I truly believe that taking this product everyday for three months is what finally worked for me. I took 25 mg for two months and then stepped it up to 50 mg. The 50 mg did the trick. There have been amazing studies of DHEA and fertility for older women. This is a great product at a great price.

DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I returned to buying this in conjunction with GABA. I find both work well together in terms of extra energy and mood. Cannot recall why I had stopped so I bought some Phosphatdyl Sereine too!

Not as effective as other brands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used several brands that Iherb carries of DHEA and this one is no where near as strong or effective. Even at 100 mg a day I barely noticed the effects. But Iherb carries a good selection of DHEA that does work well.

DHEA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My DHEA levels are normal now and I feel better, more energy and stamina.

Works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Seem to have more energy.

I used to like this brand

Posted by Specialist on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was using this DHEA for a number of years, but my best guess is that they changed something in their manufacturing process (maybe going gluten free) that affected their whole line. I can't take any of their supplements anymore. I use other brands of the same substance and everything is fine. It's the Country Life brand. I used to like this brand, but now I consider them to be inferior. I won't waste my money on them again.

PMS & Adrenal Exhaustion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I usually use this product two weeks on and two weeks off. It really seems to help balance my mood and energy levels at critical times of the month.

Works well, good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My only regret here is that my body seems to be all caught up, and I don't need such a large dose. If I'd ordered it a couple weeks later I probably would have gone with 10 mg. For now I'm taking it twice a week instead of daily.

BUNNY

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

DHEA IN VEGETARIAN CAPS, THAT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO ME.

1 2 3