Prefer other brand

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product to help digest dairy products, primarily ice cream, but it doesn't seem to work at all for me. Won't buy again.

Great for those with zero tolerance for dairy products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have Celiac disease and I am very sensitive to dairy products. I have tried countless lactase enzymes/dairy enzymes and these are by far the best--and they are gluten-free!! I can eat what ever I want and feel great!!! iHerb definitely has the lowest prices around!

한줄기 빛 같은 제품...(It's like a ray of sunshine.)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

최고임. 다만 밀크커피믹스 한 잔에 10알 정도 먹어야 함.

one and only

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I get really bad headaches when I eat too much dairy. My chiropractor recommended this brand and this is the only one that actually works for me. And iherb.com is the best place to purchase. If you have any doubts about it, get it, get it, get it!! I really cannot live without it!!

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I love this product! It works great! In fact I gave it to a friend of mine after he ate 3 peices of pizza and he told me the next day that he was amazed how well it worked.

Now I can enjoy ice-cream and not suffer!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE this. Just pop it before or right after consuming dairy products, and you know you won't be getting the milk cramps and making a date with the toilet after. It's always in my bag. A must-have!

Dairy zyme

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very efficient, speedy delivery. Product great - been using them for many years.

Appears to do what it's advertised to do.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good price and effective.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Before taking this, I couldn't use whey protien. With this, i am now able to use whey without the gas,bloating and other problems of dairy sensitivities. I herb is the best in service and price.

Amazing help with indigestion

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this 19 months ago and was amazed at well my stomach felt after taking it. This seems to help digest my food so well, it helps prevent stomach aches after bad meals. I also take a few other digestive enzymes and started them all at once: Country Life Gluten Zyme, Now Bromelain, Country Life Papaya tablets. They all help so much for indigestion and I notice if I don't take them my head gets so foggy and I get so cranky and achey, feel heavy and less light.

1 2