A cure for shyness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from life-long shyness, which is an anxiety disorder. High anxiety runs in my family. After about 6 weeks on Gaba Relaxer, I suddenly had a good day and it has been the same since then. The effect is better than three prescription meds I tried in the past. I highly recommend the holistic approach to whatever type of anxiety you have. The B vitamins also cleared up my cedar allergy and constant urinary tract infection.

Very effective!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Easy to take tablets, no aftertaste, very potent. I've recently had to undergo a series of MRI scans, and had to take 2 Xanax each time to get through the procedure (I'm terribly claustrophobic). I hate taking prescription drugs, and decided to try these pills as an alternative - taking 2 of these actually got me through it!!! I was amazed at how effective they were - and so relieved to be taking something HEALTHY instead of a drug. I take one every morning and at night to help me sleep soundly. They're a great daily boost to help manage stress.

migraines gone

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking this for about six weeks my migraines have stopped and have been gone for 6 months now. Love the product!!

brilliant 5 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2007 | Verified Purchase

I would recommend this to every woman!! I have heaps of energy feel relaxed more focused and helped alot with my menopause emotions. :)

Not enough good things to say!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2007 | Verified Purchase

this product is WONDERFUL - I have a person at work that just drives me wild. I started taking this and I can listen to this person and just laugh and turn away!

Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Very effective for reducing tension and relaxation.

Anxiety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am hypothyroid and suffer from severe anxiety. GABA Relaxer is the only product that has helped me. I would recommend it highly to anyone suffering from anxiety/insomnia 10 stars!

Great GABA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tried GABA Calm sublinguals. They not only didn't work for me but they were so large that I couldn't believe they were meant to put under your tongue. I Slept good with the first Gaba Relaxer and plan to keep using it.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Bought for my husband who suffers with anxiety. He says it calms and he can cope better with a stressful job.

Better than an RX

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Gaba relaxer used to be called "Amino Relaxer". We take it on all trips as a sleep aid in strange places. We also use it when we've had a fall or extreme physical/muscluar-skeletal injuries. Highly recommend

1 2 3 4