great idea, not so great execution

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

high DHA, each gummy is individually packed in a foil packet. The lemom flavor is light, but I could detect a slight fishy oder on some of them. The gummies are a bit oily and shaped sort of like the top part of a boiled egg that has been sliced off. The texture is also a bit rubbery.

fridge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

if it's hot and sunny where you live, stick this product in the fridge when it comes. if not... you've got a oily, fishy smelling flan-like mini pudding that kids gag on and sprint to the bathroom to wash the taste out. not gummy at all

Like the High DHA

Posted by supplementguru on Sep 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a gummy with high DHA for my son, to treat ADD. They're not so gummy, more like a soft gel in the shape of a waffer. Had a bit of a fish smell, but not so much that my son didn't eat it. Sometimes they get stuck in the individual compartments they come in, and pieces break off. I do like the high DHA level, for that reason I would buy it again, at least until I find something better.

O.K. Lemon Flavor Omega Gummies!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good.

It's not the taste, it's the flavor!

Posted by Gomommygo on Oct 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit too fishy tasting for me - But I'm eating them faithfully, because I know they are good for me!

Ok taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A bit messy to get out of the coated seal. I would rather if possible, use capsules