High DHA fish oil

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on August 27 2012 | Verified Purchase

Really nice product to support brain and eyes. // Отличный продукт для поддержания здоровья глаз и мозга.

Posted by ShelleyP on September 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the idea of the high DHA, good for the brain I'm told. The little gummies have a slight fishy odor, but I wouldn't think it would be enough to offend anyone unless they're very touchy. I like the lemony taste and don't mind chewing them at all. I gave four stars as I'm not wild about aluminum foil blister packs and the gummy tends to stick to the foil on the bottom so you either lose some of the product or have to scrape it off. The 3-6-9 ones don't tend to stick as badly.

High DHA, very important

Posted by shadow-girl on September 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

Quite good gummies. Like that each is packed individual. But I actually smell and taste fish... Not only citrus. So I just ingest each gummy. Also my fingers leave a little bit greasy. But for 3.65$ was perfect deal!

soy free

Posted by happyfiddler on September 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

It was awesome to find a omega that was soy free - I can't say as I am a huge fan of the taste/texture though.

Posted by AdelinaRadu on April 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

If it's not discontinued, I would recommend you to try these gummies! The taste is a bit funny, but it's better than normal fish oil If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Zivju eļļa

Posted by effgaa on March 30 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ja gaidi, ka nebūs zivju eļļas smaržas un garšas nemaz, tad maldies. Būs gan. Tiesa, gana neuzkrītoša, ja tā smarža nekaitina, bet tiem, kuriem smarža izraisa nepatīkamas sajūtas, tā liksies pārāk stipra. Kopumā - diezgan labs produkts, kas padara savādāku ikdienas procedūru, uzņemot vērtīgas lietas.

This is one of the best products!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great flavor, too bad it's been discontinued. ;-(

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

tastes good! but it is hard to know if the product gives any benefit.

Kids like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this because I thought it would be an easy way for the kids to take something that's good for them and it's worked, slides down the throat easily enough for those who dont like to chew.

Strange form factor

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

This gummy has a jelly consistency and is sort of hemispherically shaped with a flat dome, which makes it rather difficult to get it out from the blister packaging. I do appreciate that the gummies are made for faster absorption of DHA, but Country Life's attempt to mask the fishy taste with the lemon flavour isn't entirely successful. Personally I do not mind the fishy taste (probably used to it as I took Scott's Emulsion when I a was young kid) and could do without the lemon flavour altogether. The limited time price is unbelievable ($3.65) but do check whether you are fine with the expiration date of the product before purchasing.

1 2