Don't know as of yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell.

from Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didnt really feel any improvements in fat loss.

not sure it worked for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Hello I have ordered second bottle of CLA because I have not found other SAFE of fat loss method. The experience of my first bottle of CLA is: When I feel I gained a few ponds then I took 2-3 capsules daily to keep the weight under control. I did not take them seriously 3 times/day. Overall I would say CLA does keep my weight under control but it did not reach the target I am after. Now for the second bottle, I am going to take 2 pills for lunch and dinner, to let you know if my body fat% has gone down or not after this bottle.

Just got it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just got this and have been taking it for about a week. I cant really notice a difference but I am not sure how long it takes to work. I only exercise 3 times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time. I am hoping this helps me lose the stubborn fat around my belly and thighs!

I don't know

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure about the effect but I would like to continue.

Not sure

Posted by martha on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I used a bottle of this and will not be repurchasing. Made no difference on my weight. Κατανάλωσα όλο το μπουκάλι αλλά δεν είδα διαφορά στο βάρος μου. Ίσως επειδή είναι λίγα τα κιλά που θέλω να ξεφορτωθώ...

From Greece

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Well,I've been using it for a short time to tell if it's really working or not, but I thing I am less hungry since I've started using it..

Too early to review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Hi iHerb, your review page needs an option to cancel a review if you accidently click on the stars and then change your mind (and don't want to submit a review). I have to now submit a review as the system won't let me cancel this review (as I am reviewing another product from the same order). But I'm hopeful this product can sort out my cellulite ...will take a few months I think.

[Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels] Country Life, Iron-Tek, CLA, Pure Tonalin CLA Complex, 1,000 mg, 90 Softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

good price!!

Good product for weight loss programs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is CLA that can be taken with meals, as opposed to some other CLA supplements that must be taken 1 hour before. If you keep up with your exercise and eating regime and take the CLA consisently, you will see results greater than just diet and exercise.

1 2