seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used CLA before but not with an exercise program, and it didn't do too much. Now I am using it as part of an exercise program (P90x),and since using it, am noticing a definite reduction. It's slow, but it's going. Takes about a week to "kick in". Recommend.

iron-tek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does help lose weight however it makes my blood pressure go up

Getting there...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a short female with a large frame, around 155-158 lbs. Although I exercise regularly and eat properly, I still carry excess weight at the arms and waist. However, have dropped 6 lbs. in 4 weeks with this product. Must follow all instructions, take with juice and take consistently. Not a silver bullet but with work, will help drop excess weight.

Its Good So far....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just use it for about 10 days,I did not lose any pounds yet,but my cravings is in control and I feel full longer after I eat,so I dont need to snacks. And the best thing is it doesn't have a bad side effect.E.E.From Florida

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Reasonable price and efficient product. Thanks iherb !

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is doing is doing a nice job of keeping me leaner and firmer even without exercise. While it does not give miraculous results, it is good for maintenance. It would definitely work better with an exercise regime. Overall, I would recommend this product! Thank you iHerb for the excellent service and product offering.

Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great with exercise to define muscle tone in the legs and arms.

First time trying this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been working out with a trainer and she suggested this product. I do feel it makes a difference, I have a lot more energy.

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Seemed to work. I got comments that I looked like I lost weight.

Battle of the bulge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not sure I'm seeing any results other than not having my stomach as bloated. But I've only been taking a week. Will keep up to see further improvements.

1 2 3