seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have used CLA before but not with an exercise program, and it didn't do too much. Now I am using it as part of an exercise program (P90x),and since using it, am noticing a definite reduction. It's slow, but it's going. Takes about a week to "kick in". Recommend.

Questionable Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I do not seem to see a difference and I am a runner. Maybe it is better for those significantly overweight, but not for me.

Happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking CLA for a few years off and on. Now I am on, ON. It really helps in weight loss and maintenance. I have altered my diet just a bit and have lost 20# very slowly over the last 10 months. Don't want to move too fast and end up putting it back on. Have more pounds to go. I am 75.

Jersey Girl

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking CLA for a few years and this is my first time using this brand. I chose it because you only need to take 1 capsule twice a day....compared to other brands where you may have to take 2 or 3 capsules 2 to 3 times a day.

Won't be without it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2007 | Verified Purchase

CLA is absolutely necessary to help stop fat storage from stress induced cortisol. Country Life Iron-Tek is good quality at a reasonable price.

magic pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2006 | Verified Purchase

this are the best pills to control fat ,it melts so much more easier ,

iron-tek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This does help lose weight however it makes my blood pressure go up

Don't know as of yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm taking these, but honestly don't know if they are doing anything for me. It's only been about a month. Don't feel any different. Hoping time will tell.

from Brazil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

didnt really feel any improvements in fat loss.

not so good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this due to reviews and from others that have used it with great succcess. First day took two pills,am and noon. About two in the afternoon felt like I had drank a bottle wine. Nausea,Diarrhea,Dizzy. headach.Over all felt bad. Found the same response after reading more reviews. Maybe a diffeent brand would have a better out come