good supplement for weight control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i take this every now and then, when i have had alot to eat and/or some fatty food.

I think it works great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I think these are great. I have never used any other brand, but I really feel like my midsection has tightened up and I really haven't changed my lifestyle too much. I haven't used them for too long, so I am excited to see how I will feel a few months from now.

CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Seems like a good product that enhances well-being. Also seems to work well with vitamin E to improve skin suppleness.

Getting there...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I'm a short female with a large frame, around 155-158 lbs. Although I exercise regularly and eat properly, I still carry excess weight at the arms and waist. However, have dropped 6 lbs. in 4 weeks with this product. Must follow all instructions, take with juice and take consistently. Not a silver bullet but with work, will help drop excess weight.

Its Good So far....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Just use it for about 10 days,I did not lose any pounds yet,but my cravings is in control and I feel full longer after I eat,so I dont need to snacks. And the best thing is it doesn't have a bad side effect.E.E.From Florida

Not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have finished one bottle - 3 capsules per day. But do not notice any change. I exercise everyday and on a healthy diet. Just want to loose a few lbs on the belly. Maybe it takes longer time but I am doubtful if this works. Will try one more bottle and see.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am not sure what I was expecting so I have seen no difference since starting this bottle. Sorry.

not so Iron-tek

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not seen any difference, but I haven't been excercising as much.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never tried this before and it is causing me some intestinal problems. Will not get again.

Just got it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just got this and have been taking it for about a week. I cant really notice a difference but I am not sure how long it takes to work. I only exercise 3 times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time. I am hoping this helps me lose the stubborn fat around my belly and thighs!