Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Never tried this before and it is causing me some intestinal problems. Will not get again.

Just got it...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I just got this and have been taking it for about a week. I cant really notice a difference but I am not sure how long it takes to work. I only exercise 3 times a week about 30-40 minutes at a time. I am hoping this helps me lose the stubborn fat around my belly and thighs!

体がポカポカ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

これを飲むと体がちょっと動かすだけでポカポカします。 ただ、粒が結構大きいので飲むのがちょっと大変です。 ダイエット効果はまだ出ていませんが体が締まってきたように思えます。

良い

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

トナリンブランドのCLAなので安心して使える。

Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.

Thanks...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

...to my friend who recommended this web site. I just love it and this product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product, after completing a 14 week "physician weight loss program". It works great and is a much better value than the 'program'. I use it in conjunction with the Super Citrimax with Chromate, Extra Strength 750 mg, 180 Capsules and have been very satisfied. The combination of products and minimal dieting has worked wonderfully well for me.

I think it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this CLA twice daily, with breakfast and supper for about 3 weeks now. I feel better, it seems like I have more energy and feel better overall. I would definately recommend this to my friends.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and several adult daughters have used for some time to help with weight loss.

First time using CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using CLA, but I am already happy with what it does. I haven't taken it long enough to show any measurable weight loss. I think it has helped in other ways. You diffinly need to take the recommended amount of fluid to notice the best results. I might be guessing, but I think it has helped cleanse my bladder more effectively.