Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product. I've been using this for years. No side effects and I'm not sure if using this is part of the reason I'm so lean, but I'm not willing to stop taking it to put it to the test.

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 15 2009 | Verified Purchase

...to my friend who recommended this web site. I just love it and this product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 5 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product, after completing a 14 week "physician weight loss program". It works great and is a much better value than the 'program'. I use it in conjunction with the Super Citrimax with Chromate, Extra Strength 750 mg, 180 Capsules and have been very satisfied. The combination of products and minimal dieting has worked wonderfully well for me.

I think it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this CLA twice daily, with breakfast and supper for about 3 weeks now. I feel better, it seems like I have more energy and feel better overall. I would definately recommend this to my friends.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

My wife and several adult daughters have used for some time to help with weight loss.

First time using CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using CLA, but I am already happy with what it does. I haven't taken it long enough to show any measurable weight loss. I think it has helped in other ways. You diffinly need to take the recommended amount of fluid to notice the best results. I might be guessing, but I think it has helped cleanse my bladder more effectively.

Be Patient

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 20 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this product because it isn't a stimulent and it has other health benefits. I have been in decent shape for a long time now, but I wanted something that could help me further on the path to lower body fat percentage. I have noticed great results after a few months of using this product. Anyone with similiar goals should give this product a try.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 2 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is great...I lost 2 inches in 3 weeks! Fast shipping and half the cost of what I can get in the store where I live.

Country Life Iron-Tek CLA

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 16 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking Country Life Iron-Tek CLA for a couple of months and I am quite pleased with the product. The label claims CLA supports fat loss, and I can tell that it does; in certain places, I can now feel muscle that had previously been hidden by fat. It's not a magic potion, but it really does help.

Great stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 15 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've almost finished a bottle, and the results have been amazing. Though I may not have lost much pounds-wise, I've seen myself slowly shrinking size-wise. Have to add, I take this and go to the gym too, and I sweat buckets while doing cardio! If you want to see this work even faster then help "burn" it off by excercising. Will definitely buy again.