only able to take one a day

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Taking the recommended two a day is just to much for me (one with breakfast, one at dinner). I get nausiated and lightheaded. But on one a day, I still have noticed a difference. I suffer from multiple food allergies, and it is difficult to get a balanced diet. Since taking these, people are commenting on how much healhier I look. So I can still recommend these, even in a lower dosage.

Great gluten free multi-vitatmin

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This was the only gluten, soy, and dairy free vitamin I could find that was within my price range and didn't involve taking 4+ tablets per day. I would prefer a one-a-day but I've been managing with the two per day regimen. So far, I think they are working but with all multi-vitamins, it's hard to tell for sure. I eat really well as it is, and take these as a backup plan.

not bad, but it's better: Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Posted by Hungarian on Nov 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

not bad, but it's better: Life Extension, Two-Per-Day Capsules, 120 Capsules

Maxine For Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After doing a several comparisons I settled on this multivitamin for the females in my house. This is my first experience with this brand, but so far they seem to be the best option for us. I think they are quality vitamins, easily absorbed and they do not make us feel ill even on an empty stomach.

Good Multi for Women

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This has all the good stuff for our bones, energy and hormones. Covers most of the bases in 2 pills a day. Prices is much cheaper on iherb than at the local health food stores!