Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i use this product for excessive hair loss in conjunction with several of yr other products. my regime that worked magic and stopped all shedding is as follows: Shen min topical hair lotion, Natures Way Fo Ti to stop DHT, Source Naturals Skin Eternal, Neocell pure collagen, Biosil liquid silicon/collagen stimulating, and finally Madre Labs ACAI powder in smoothies. my skin glows and feels like silk my hair is shiny and strong and regrowing. thank you. i get yr products within 3 days here in australia. magic!!!

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Country Life Maxi Hair about six weeks ago. I had been experiencing excessive hair loss for over a year. I noticed the loss especially on days that I washed my hair. Finally I asked for a recommendation at my local health food store and among the products shown me I chose Maxi-Hair that I've taken twice daily since. My hair loss now is normal. It feels thicker because less is falling out. I highly recommend this product. Susan Marshall

Great Product for Hair Loss

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Several times in my life I have had severe health issues and my hair falls out. I have used this since the 1st time and my hair remains lusterous and thick, I highly recommend it.

Maxi Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I am thoroughly pleased with this product, I have only had it 2 weeks, so I can't tell a difference in my hair's length, but my eyelashes are thicker and my hair doesn't break as much in the shower, I used to lose a handful in the shower drain but now maybe a few strands break off.

Woah

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

The first week of these they increased my digestion so I had a bit of an upset stomach. The upset stomach went away by day three. The vitamins just seemed to "clear me out" and that was what the pain was from. They have a nice thick coating so they don't stick in your throat when you take them with fluid. That is good because these are really big pills. The coating has a slight vanilla to it and does not taste like pills as some coatings can. The first thing I noticed was my skin looked more creamy. Then my eyelashes got thicker. Finally the hair growth started about a couple weeks in. I am buying this again. Its perfect multivitamin for me while growing my hair long. I still take or eat calcium needs. (20% in pills) My new hair growth feels more silky too.

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started taking Maxi-Hair in late October. I'd been having thyroid and menopausal problems and my hair was breaking and falling out at an alarming rate. My doctor suggested I try think (in addition to upping my thyroid medicine a bit!) and it really has worked. I'd also recommend a protein shampoo and conditioner such as Aveda to help. My hair is definitely healthier, and I'm feeling much better as well.

Country Life, Maxi-Hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After taking these large tablets for several weeks I did not notice any improvement in my hair, skin or nails. Also, and more importantly, they seemed to cause significant inflammation and pain in my digestive system. I finally stopped taking them and the pain went away immediately. My sister tried them and experienced the same symptoms. If you decide to try this product, pay attention to any symptoms you may experience and weigh the potential risk.

Maxi-Hair Vitamins really works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have used maxi hair for a few weeks now and I have had new hair growth and longer nails. Maxi hair vitamins are a must have for anyone needing to grow hair and nails. Don't expect over night miracle. Be patient and within a few weeks of daily use, you will see results.I also take my Maxi-hair vitamins with food, if not it's a yogurt or pudding. I have stocked up on Maxi-hair vitamins and I plan to write another updated review in 6 months,with new hair and nails results. Thank You! Maxi-hair, country life products. Thank You!!!

Longer, stronger nails and hair

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Will continue to order, works very well; nails have grown fast, are hard & strong; hair thicker in formerly thin places, is likely stronger too, and is probably growing faster, which with trims, is harder to determine over a couple of months' time; I will continue to use, as if nails are an indication, hair is also thriving.

Great Multi-Vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 17, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best Multi-Vitamin! I have taken many, but love the combination of supplements. Also, it really does make your hair & nails grow faster. My husband has to have his hair cut more often! Both of us have noticed that our are nails stronger. And, my eyelashes have grown thick and long! I have always had thin short lashes and needed lots of mascara! I no longer use mascara and everyone comments on my beautiful long lashes! I have always had thick, long hair, but it is more shiny with this product. We have used it for over a year and have been very pleased with the results. Plus, here at iherb the price of Maxi-Hair is great. Have seen in local stores at a much higher price.