These are great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking the Dr Ohhiras and these seem better.

An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used Country Life Power Dophilus now for about a year. Best benefit is that I was lactose intolerant before using it... can now have anything with milk in it, including ice cream. I don't know if this works this way for everyone, but for me it has taken away the fear of eating cheese and eating things on the creamy side.

Seems to work for diaharea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

In spite of it only having 12 billion instead of the minimum recommended 15 billion. And in spite of it having only 4 varieties of bacteria instead of 8 or 15 varieties, it does work for us with diaharea. Another brand with 20 bilion and more varieties did not work as well. from Canuckland

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best probiotic supplement I've ever tried and it doesn't need refrigeration. Also milk free. Excellent.

Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great - better (for me) then more expensive brands

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

after trying different brands and different concentrations I settled for this is and power-dophilus is the only one I use

excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several months and the potency seems accurate and the fact that it is dairy-free and does not need to be constantly refrigerated are best for our purposes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got my whole family on this(my sisters and mom),best product for price and you your doing something good for yourself.Helps with tummy problems.

Great for Guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a while now, It's fantastic for everyday and for bad episodes of IBS. I have a dairy allergy and it doesn't upset my stomach because it's vegan, so I really like that.

Back from the brink

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not feeling well at all, for months. Power Dophilus has done wonders for me in 2 weeks. I would recommend!

1 2 3