These are great.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been taking the Dr Ohhiras and these seem better.

An excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used Country Life Power Dophilus now for about a year. Best benefit is that I was lactose intolerant before using it... can now have anything with milk in it, including ice cream. I don't know if this works this way for everyone, but for me it has taken away the fear of eating cheese and eating things on the creamy side.

Seems to work for diaharea

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 3 2011 | Verified Purchase

In spite of it only having 12 billion instead of the minimum recommended 15 billion. And in spite of it having only 4 varieties of bacteria instead of 8 or 15 varieties, it does work for us with diaharea. Another brand with 20 bilion and more varieties did not work as well. from Canuckland

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2012 | Verified Purchase

One of the best probiotic supplement I've ever tried and it doesn't need refrigeration. Also milk free. Excellent.

Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 4 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great - better (for me) then more expensive brands

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 16 2009 | Verified Purchase

after trying different brands and different concentrations I settled for this is and power-dophilus is the only one I use

excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 31 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for several months and the potency seems accurate and the fact that it is dairy-free and does not need to be constantly refrigerated are best for our purposes.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 7 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got my whole family on this(my sisters and mom),best product for price and you your doing something good for yourself.Helps with tummy problems.

Great for Guts

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this for a while now, It's fantastic for everyday and for bad episodes of IBS. I have a dairy allergy and it doesn't upset my stomach because it's vegan, so I really like that.

Back from the brink

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not feeling well at all, for months. Power Dophilus has done wonders for me in 2 weeks. I would recommend!

1 2 3