This product is probably a saviour.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have been taken this product for several years now, first prescribed by my MD and I like it a lot. My MD insists that this is the best one on the market and I agree. It´s a pity you cannot buy it directly on the Belgian market, but it also works very good by ordering it through iHerb.com.

Very good product!

Posted by WholeFreshClean on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

ok, I like this stuff. It's the only quality brand that has all 3. I wish the Zinc was more but a great supplement. Thanks for the quick shipping. I love iHerb!

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is our favorite brand of calcium, magnesium and zinc! Definitely recommend!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good supplement for calcium, magnesium and zinc

Good combination

Posted by philosophicalcat on Sep 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this calcium/magnesium combination for years. I'm impressed by the combination of electrolytes and minerals, with a wide range of better-absorbed as well as less-well absorbed forms, plus the addition of zinc and vitamin D3.

Right amount of Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was having methylation problems and my integrative medicine doctor recommend a few supplements that would help me, one of them being a Calcium/Magnesium/Zinc supplement. She said the amount of Zinc in the supplement should be at least 20 mg. This supplement has 25 mg., and phosphorous, which is a bonus. I have been taking this for a while and feel that it is helping. Need another couple of weeks to feel excellent, but this is a great start and I will continue to take these.

Calcium Magnesium Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Make you sleep better

very well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very well

Very efficient

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My nails were all soft and bendy and kept breaking up. I have been taking this 3 times a day for almost a month, and my nails are BEAUTIFUL!

Great product- Will order again