Fishy

Posted by gypsyjuju on July 27 2010 | Verified Purchase

I used this product for less than a week and felt like I smelled like a sailor - I tasted it on my tongue and couldn't get rid of the flavor. This was the worst DHA I've ever tried. I had to toss it out.

Great product. Fast delivery

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 6 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with this product (Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA/EPA, 500mg) I was not able to find them anywhere in Puerto Rico. I am also very pleased with the low shipping rate and the quick delivery time. Most companies do not deliver to Puerto Rico or charge an arm and a leg for shipments to Puerto Rico. I find iHerb price very reasonable compared to other web sites I have visited. I'll be ordering more products in the near future. Keep up the good work!

Country Life, Ultra Omega's DHA/EPA, 120 softgels

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 29 2009 | Verified Purchase

My doctor highly recommends this product as it has limited amounts of vitamin E which can exacerbate symptoms of my condistion. I have been taking this product for a couple years and it has worked well for me.

Country Life, Ultra Omega, DHA/EPA, 120 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on March 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality; Country Life needs to put out a 240-count size of DHA/EPA.

Hmmm.. I don't really know

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kidney stone seems to worsen when i take 3/4 pills of this product, i hope there isn't any contamination in it . I have bought it for years but I'm getting concerned lately Literally I bought over 50 bottles so i know what I'm writing a review about

burped up fish taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got this product because you were out of the normal brand I get and I was bummed when a few minutes after taking it for the first time I burped up yucky fish taste.

ultra omegas

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product doesn't make you burp like the other fish oils

Very Effective Omega 3 Gelcaps

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

Country Life is my favorite brand due to the obvious efficacy of the many different products they make that I've tried - and still take - over the past 10 years. These caps in combination with their phosphatidyl choline caps are very effective at alleviating joint pain and reducing bad cholesterol levels in your blood. The omega 3 content is high, the gelcaps are small and very easy to swallow, and can be taken in between meals in combination with Country Life's phosphatidyl choline to increase efficacy. I recommend them highly.

High DHA Is Important

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 28 2010 | Verified Purchase

I chose this product because the price was right and it has a high DHA/EPA ratio, the former being anti-inflammatory, as per my understanding, while the latter is slightly pro-inflammatory. I'm very satisfied with the purchase.

Better absorption

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2007 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many EPA/DHA products and have found this to have rapid absorption and less fish odor than the others.