This is a good buy

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

D3 is super important to avoid depression and keep the immune system strong, especially in the winter time when most of us in the northern latitudes are not getting enough sunshine exposure. I take three of these a day and it really helps. My Asian wife takes the same as me although she weighs 50 lbs less than me. We get our blood tested and we are at the high end of the acceptable range for D3. I am 68 (153 lb) and she is 61 and we're both in great health.

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 2500 IU, 200 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality product; Vitamin D3 is useful for lowering ALT/AST liver enzyme levels as well as helping with managing glucose.

small insurance

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

by taking one to two of these capsules a day, i have managed to keep any flu symptoms away during any of the nationally hyped "flu epidemics", like the dreaded bird and swine variety

The best vitamin D3 product

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most vitamin D products come from fish, this doesn't, it's from lanolin. Fish allergy is very common, but this product contains nothing from the sea. These softgels are easy to swallow. It's the best vitamin D3 product out there. Country Life is a good company.

Renda

Posted by Reviewer2236857 on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Arrived in a timely manner. I love it because most vitamins are large and hard to swallow but these are a small gel tablet. Will be ordering more.

Delighted

Posted by Reviewer1065790 on Jan 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This vitamin D3 is effective and reaasonably priced and so tiny making it easy to swallow. Here in the next to sunless northern wintertime, it helps greatly.

Awesome product!

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle and I love this product. D really helps with moods and the more I read about it, the more I am enthused about taking it. It's supposed to thwart breast cancer as well!

Great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2250495 on Apr 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is great! My wife and I take it, and we have never avoided colds and flus like we have since taking this stuff! My wife also attributes this stuff to keeping her regular. :)

This product is worth having

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

People have been found to be deficient in vitamin D3. Research has also found that it takes higher doses to replenish the system especially in osteoporosis.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2142053 on Mar 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I realy like this softgels! Before I had to take a very bad tasting vit.D3-oil once a week, brrr.

1 2 3