This is a good buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2008 | Verified Purchase

D3 is super important to avoid depression and keep the immune system strong, especially in the winter time when most of us in the northern latitudes are not getting enough sunshine exposure. I take three of these a day and it really helps. My Asian wife takes the same as me although she weighs 50 lbs less than me. We get our blood tested and we are at the high end of the acceptable range for D3. I am 68 (153 lb) and she is 61 and we're both in great health.

The best vitamin D3 product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Most vitamin D products come from fish, this doesn't, it's from lanolin. Fish allergy is very common, but this product contains nothing from the sea. These softgels are easy to swallow. It's the best vitamin D3 product out there. Country Life is a good company.

small insurance

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2009 | Verified Purchase

by taking one to two of these capsules a day, i have managed to keep any flu symptoms away during any of the nationally hyped "flu epidemics", like the dreaded bird and swine variety

Country Life, Vitamin D3, 2500 IU, 200 Softgels

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on Feb 22, 2010 | Verified Purchase

High quality product; Vitamin D3 is useful for lowering ALT/AST liver enzyme levels as well as helping with managing glucose.

Country Life, Gluten Free Vitamin D3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I live in Brazil and was very pleased with the product and delivery. Recommend to the Brazilians.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are tiny pills that seem to do the job. They have very few extra filler ingredients. Country Life 5,000iu pills are also very small and both 2500 & 5000 let you take extra D3 easily. Country Life is my favorite D3.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

After six days of beginning 2x/daily of this product, my energy levels and mood improved significantly. I actually WANTED to go to the gym for a workout!

1 2 3