it's ok

Posted by Babycakes on Oct 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells like amareto - marzipan, sweet almonds. Don't expect a taste though. Rich consistency, smooth, absorbs well, gives slight shine. it might be perfect for normal lips, but it didn't help mine which tend to get really chapped. It smells really delicious and at first I was planning to try other flavors but now I found a different brand that I absolutely love and it suits my needs better.

i didn't receive this item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Why i did receive this item???? I ordered 7 crazy rumors ,but i receive 6 crazy rumors i didn't receive amaretto ....How should I do???????????? Please answer me....

lovely!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells & tastes devine! Does the job!

Baume à lèvres Crazy Rumors

Posted by Fabien on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Très bien. Hydrate bien. J'en ai plusieurs de différents parfums. C'est ma marque préférée de baumes à lèvres (Hurraw est bien aussi, mais moins pratique à appliquer car trop large pour moi). Je rachète ces baumes régulièrement.

Best brand

Posted by jeannetexcier on Jul 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I'm using Crazy Rumors lip balm since several years, it's my favorite brand. The lip balm is perfect, not too oily but leaves the lips sweet. This one smells amazing, like bitter almond with a touch of cherry. Would buy again and again and again.

I love everything in this balm!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Its scent, the composition, the cute tube, as well as the texture are lovely. Definitely worth the price, and there are so many perfumes if you want some change once in a while. It keeps my dry and often chapped lips comfortable all day. I will probably keep buying this lip balm as long as it is on the market!

Another great product for my lip balms collection

Posted by Chocolicious on Mar 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its a bit more expensive than other lip balms at iHerb but it definitely worth it! My boyfriend loves to kiss me after using it on my lips! :)

loooove it!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

loooove it!! the best balm ever - moisturizing, absolutely perfect smell - real amaretto, yummy. will buy again and again, i've tried other Crazy Rumors balms, but this one is the best

Extremely Moisturizing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very creamy lip balm with a hint of shine. Gives your lips a natural moisture that lasts even when you don't have the balm on. The Amaretto scent is just like a fresh cup of coffee.

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dsct at checkout!

Posted by Enter DIT 9359 AtCheckout on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dsct at checkout!

1 2 3