Love it

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Crazy Rumors lip balm I've tried yet, but definitely not the last one. It's cheap, smells amazing (and there are so many other scents!) and makes my lips so soft. I like the consistence and that it doesn't melt, it's one of the harder lip balms, but I like that. Will definitely repurchase.

Fantastic lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it!! Great fragrances and does the job without polluting the body with harsh chemicals.

Great

Posted by uvegan on Jan 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic vegan lip balm, my favourite

Nice lip balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good for lips, good price, but French Vanilla is a mix of vanilla and coffee that i don´t like. Probably will buy again but another flavour

The scent has no resemblance to French Vanilla

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is very moisturizing and long-lasting, but the scent is a disappointment. It's not particularly yummy, and I don't smell any vanilla or coffee in it.

GREAT LIPBALM.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Great scent. Highly and I mean highly moisturising

Another

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not an overpowering smell. Great as a stocking stuffer but I bought this for myself.

Great lip balm!

Posted by jadegrrrl on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm, I have a few flavours and they're all great. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this at first. It smells good & seems to absorb. I did have to keep applying, wears off easy and unfortunately I had some kind of allergic reaction. It made my lips burn later on every time I used it. I stopped using it & went back to my hurraw brand which is organic & never caused a reaction. I am not sure what caused it, I can only guess it was the added soy.

Perfect

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crazy rumors, the best!!!

1 2 3