Love it

Posted by illuminated on Jan 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the first Crazy Rumors lip balm I've tried yet, but definitely not the last one. It's cheap, smells amazing (and there are so many other scents!) and makes my lips so soft. I like the consistence and that it doesn't melt, it's one of the harder lip balms, but I like that. Will definitely repurchase.

Fantastic lip Balm

Posted by Reviewer2415729 on Nov 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love it!! Great fragrances and does the job without polluting the body with harsh chemicals.

The scent has no resemblance to French Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer1158503 on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The lip balm is very moisturizing and long-lasting, but the scent is a disappointment. It's not particularly yummy, and I don't smell any vanilla or coffee in it.

Great lip balm!

Posted by jadegrrrl on Mar 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great lip balm, I have a few flavours and they're all great. Keeps my lips soft and hydrated.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer2280295 on Feb 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like this at first. It smells good & seems to absorb. I did have to keep applying, wears off easy and unfortunately I had some kind of allergic reaction. It made my lips burn later on every time I used it. I stopped using it & went back to my hurraw brand which is organic & never caused a reaction. I am not sure what caused it, I can only guess it was the added soy.

Perfect

Posted by 4740066087594235969 on Jan 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Crazy rumors, the best!!!

Lovely scent

Posted by matildag on Oct 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A great moisturizer for dry lips in cold weather! This vanilla scent is lovely, my favorite of all the scented balms I've tried from Crazy Rumors.

I'm loving this brand of lip balm!

Posted by MichelX on May 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, not overly Vanilla, so good for a guy, too.

Excellent product

Posted by debbsk on Dec 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Delicious 'flavour'. very lovely to use. Leaves lips soft.

Nice!

Posted by GeorgiasMirror on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's my firts CR lipbalm and I love it. It has a great formula, feels great on the lips and the vanilla scent is just right (sweet and lovely, not too much). I already ordered a new flavor.

1 2 3