Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This lip balm smells great, like really really good, without being overpowering and sickeningly sweet. And the best; my lips are soft and delightful now that I have started using this lip balm. In other words; I highly recommend this lip balm.

Moisturising but doesn't go well under lipstick

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Moisturising but doesn't go well under lipstick

Smells delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This has such a sweet and lovely scent. It lasts for a while and is quite moisurising.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and taste of this one

Vegan Lip Balm

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite fruity flavor of Crazy Rumors lip balm. The smell isn't over powering and the flavor isn't fake or harsh smelling. I have 3.

Smells DELICIOUS!

Posted by Annapham on Jan 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This flavour is so deliciously amazing! (Yes, I did taste a little, and boy it was great!) Quite moisturising and smooth, but the smell and flavour wins for me! GREAT!

Doing wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Not only does it smell good, but it really makes my lips soft just after one application. Love it!

Love the texture, not the flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The flavor was ok, but compared to other lip balms it wasn't horrible. I absolutely love the formula and have owned three of these so far in other scents.

just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Many people raved about this scent so I bought it, but it was nothing special. I prefer the banana split scent. That one can almost fix my sweettooth without any calories.

doux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

j'ai testé plusieurs baume et pour le moment celui-ci est mon préféré. Doux et sucré mais pas écoeurant et comme les autres de la marque parfait sur les lèvres. Depuis que j'utilise leurs produits mais lèvres ne sont plus gercées.

1 2 3