Excellent colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent colour, but the smell made me dizzy as I have MCS so I can not use it :-(

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The Tropical color is very pretty and bright. My granddaughter loves it.

Nice colour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Gives colour without being too heavy. A little too sparkly for my taste, but had a great smell.

well..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

scent was just ok and texture is fine too but it has kind of metalic look that I didn't see on the color showed on the screen.

Not my favourite lip-tints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

to much shimmer, and this colour is not dark enough for me even if I it seems to be one of the darkest in their selection and it's not well pigmented either. Funny artificial taste too.

Not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all it's a strange shade: the swatch looked sort of mauve/pinky but I find it's a mother-of-pearly bronze. Apart from the shade it smells and tastes far too strongly of childhood sweets - but most importantly it disappears from my lips in just 15 minutes.

je dis adieu rouge à lèvres

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

l'Hibiskiss permet d'avoir les lèvres colorées et hydratées en même temps! J'ai remisé mes rouge à lèvres depuis l'avoir découvert. Le Tropical a un rendu très joli j'avais peur qu'il soit très foncé mais non, parfait pour avoir les lèvres maquillées mais pas déséchées, pour aller travailler ça le fait!

Lovely

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lovely colour, moisturises well.

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dsct at checkout!

Posted by Enter DIT 9359 AtCheckout on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enter DIT 9359 *w/out space* for 5% dsct at checkout!

Baume teinté 100% naturel

Posted by Crapette on Jun 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

-couleur rouge-framboise -délicieuse odeur sucrée-fleurie -application précise du baume grâce au tube long et fin -rendu nacré -hydrate les lèvres en laissant un film protecteur

1 2