It works for me.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried Hcg before (another brand) and lost a lot of weight, but I failed the phase 3 and therefore 4 as well. I decide to give this hCg 1234 a try, I am doing it (under my own responsability) together with the 500 cal.diet. by Dr. Simeons. and I'm loosing weight but not as effectively as with my first round a year ago, but still loosing weight I go down between 300-600 gr.x day which is really good. I feel a little bit hungry at times, but water and tea does the trick! If you are determiated, consistent and really want to loose some weight then it is a product is right for you. I give it 4 of 5 stars just because with the other drops (the brand I used on my first round) I was never hungry. Update: I have lost 4 kilos in 11 days, not bad at all.

excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

feeling good about results of poducts

I hope this works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I haven't purchased this yet. but I decide to buy it. I bought other HCG product a few month ago.

Pretty Satisfied

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I am pretty satisfied with the product. i am almost at 4 weeks and have lost 13 pounds. Great!! However, i am not going to make it to the end because i don't have enough drops. I must have over counted them somewhere along the way. I wish they would put a "ml" marker on the dropper itself. Otherwise, still satisfied

It actually works and are the best $ value I've seen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These days it's near on impossible to get HCG drops that actually have HCG in them, all the 'HCG' drops are just a compilation of amino acids etc, that are supposed to mimic the affect of HCG on the body. That being said, I personally find it does work and I'm a fairly sceptical person. I've noticed many comments of people saying that 'yeah of course you're going to lose weight if you're eating so little', however I've followed the diet strictly and been really lapse on taking the drops and my weight-loss was really slow and I really struggled. In comparison I've also done the diet (fairly strictly) and been diligent with the drops and I notice a big difference with the weight-loss and that it's easier to stay on the diet. That shows me that the drops really do work, it's not just about limiting food intake, they genuinely work!

First time user

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It works but need to follow the diet plan. No side effect for me

Appears to be working!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Day 10 - 10 pounds down.

Hcg 1234

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent losing about 3 lbs a week

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 30, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These hcg drops definitely work, I lost weight (4 kg in the first 2 weeks so far). The online support of creativebioscience is excellent. On the down side, not being able to use any usual creams/ lotions on my skin cased my eczema flair up and my skin is very dry and itchy. Also, I have very little energy, even walking up the stairs leaves me tired (and it is not something that I have ever experienced before, as I am relatively fit). Bottom line, very strict eating plan does work with weight loss, but I will buy another one, as I miss the ability to exercise and my skin is suffering.

Diet drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

So far so good - not completed yet.

1 2