Pantry-standard & good for you!

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is a staple item in my household - a pantry standard for when you need to eat something quick, satisfying, and healthy. It has none of the skin & icky bones (I know that's where a lot of nutrition is as well, but can't eat it otherwise). Skinless/boneless also takes down the fishy smell a notch. The olive oil that this is packed with is very good for sauteeing onions before adding these guys in the skillet.

Great out of the can or otherwise

Posted by abbyca on May 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am definitely a sardine lover and I love the fact that I can get my sardines skinless and boneless. I've eaten this out of the can with toast and over rice. My favorite way to have it is when I use the oil to scramble the sardines with eggs, tomatoes and onions. Bon appetit. :)

Liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good for having it alone or with sandwiches. I like it in olive oil more than in tomato sauce.

will buy again

Posted by anioto on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bought it for husband, he likes it a much! As for me, maybe too oily (pieces are small and saturated with olive oil), but like the taste. Cute box.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

A wonderful source of both protein and omega 3's. Plus, no dealing with bones and skin makes them excellent to mix in sandwhich spreads or toss with pasta. Really great product.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Acceptable

Very GOOD!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this is very good, I add it into my lunch every another day.

Really Good. Would recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Good. Would recommend!

tasty!

Posted by APPLY PR0M0COD LWQ 620 on Aug 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste and quality and you don't have to waste your time removing bones.

Yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

So yum. I think olive oil is healthy and sardines are also healthy. Good snack for those of you trying to avoid processed food.

1 2