Really good

Posted by Francois on Aug 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The Good It actually works – odor protection for 18+ hours Better for You – crystal deodorants have a hazard rating of 0 on the Environmental Working Groups Skin Deep Cosmetics Database. Saves Money – the cost of a deodorant crystal is about the same or less than commercial antiperspirants, but can last for months and months. Does not stain clothes Fragrance free Easy to travel with, not messy at all. The Bad Not an antiperspirant – does not prevent sweating, only odor Must be applied wet and then allowed to dry Come to my page (click on my name at the top reviews, highlighted in blue), and you will find there is a lot of useful information

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was a bit hesitant, but decided to try the crystal deodorant, as the regular deodorants leave a greasy/waxy film on my clothes, and I have to pretreat them before laundering. So far (1 month later), the crystal seems to take care odor as well as the regular deodorants, and I don't have to pretreat my shirts.

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my boyfriend that sweats a lot. He does not want to smell so he was very skeptical on this one. But after a month now he has never smelled. I think he is just not sweating anymore. Recommend it!! Check out my page for more reviews! Click on yes if this was helpful.

Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This one actually works and it works best if also combined with another type that is scented and also natural.

Awesome

Posted by Shamnath on Jun 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No words to describe how happy I am with this product. Thanks for the great offer :)

Works Well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Other than the "for Men" marketing ploy (because, really, how is it different than any other crystal deodorant?) I love this. I have used this brand for almost 10 years and it definitely works for me.

works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been struggeling with bad odor for like 10 years now. All deos I've used up untill now have only worked for some hours. This one however, last the entire day for me. My girlfriend is in love with this product since she can finally hold me without smelling the bad odor I've struggled with. I've shaved my armpits aswell so it's easier to apply deodorants.

Great product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Been reading about how normal deodorant causes cancer and I really wanted to try this. Been using this for over a month now. At first, I thought it didn't work cause I was perspiring but I found out that I didn't smell!! This is the best part. I'm never gonna use other deodorant again.

elegant product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

excellent deodorant, very fit a man really gets rid of the smell of sweat and does not cause allergies

Product Came Dry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The crystal deodorant is dry very bad cannot it it looks like the product is sitting couple of years in the wear house