Great for Travel

Posted by Reviewer3189121 on Nov 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful for travel or when in a hurry. Act as a cleansing wipe as well as deodorant. I need to use 2x per day when in hot weather or perspiring heavily.

Geat on-the-go refresher!

Posted by bughunter on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for daily purse, wallet, backpack stashing! I live in a hot climate and while I love Crystal roll-on and spray, I do find sometimes I need a refresh during the day. (I bike/walk a lot for errands, etc.) These towelettes do the trick. I have even used a single wipe twice by carefully folding and putting it back in the wrapper. The scented varieties seem to lend themselves better to multiple use.

Reaaly handy on the go

Posted by 5356053643856048445 on May 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always keep it in my handbag.I found it very handy and I think I'm gonna use it a lot in the summer since I sweat like crazy and live in Greece where it gets really hot

good but too expensive

Posted by 4905706094704051308 on Dec 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

please lower price

wow

Posted by Melvin on Dec 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, does what it says, a fan already and would buy this again

seem good.

Posted by Reviewer1983035 on Jan 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

will buy again.

Great product!

Posted by 5024769145139617215 on Dec 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't suffer from body odour often but when I do it's usually triggered by nervousness/anxiety and a very stubborn strong smell to remove. I've tried many deodorants that often make the smell worse. I opted for the unscented and I prayed these would work. Used one the other day... waited a couple of mins and I still smelt a little. Wiped a second time and waited again. Smell gone! So yes they work. May take a couple to wipes with strong stubborn odour and also I found wiping the actual fabric of my top to help.

Easy to carry around

Posted by 5585881017426759036 on Oct 29, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not the most effective deodorant (the crystal stick form lasts longer) but this is handy to bring around for a quick refresh during the day.