Great for Travel

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 11 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are wonderful for travel or when in a hurry. Act as a cleansing wipe as well as deodorant. I need to use 2x per day when in hot weather or perspiring heavily.

Geat on-the-go refresher!

Posted by bughunter on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Perfect for daily purse, wallet, backpack stashing! I live in a hot climate and while I love Crystal roll-on and spray, I do find sometimes I need a refresh during the day. (I bike/walk a lot for errands, etc.) These towelettes do the trick. I have even used a single wipe twice by carefully folding and putting it back in the wrapper. The scented varieties seem to lend themselves better to multiple use.

Reaaly handy on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always keep it in my handbag.I found it very handy and I think I'm gonna use it a lot in the summer since I sweat like crazy and live in Greece where it gets really hot

LOVE! So sad they are discontinued!

Posted by dodiesa on October 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed to know this product has been discontinued. They literally save my life as I live in a very hot country and I rely on these to freshen me up during the day. Please bring them back!!!!

good but too expensive

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

please lower price

wow

Posted by Melvin on December 20 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, does what it says, a fan already and would buy this again

seem good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2014 | Verified Purchase

will buy again.

Great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't suffer from body odour often but when I do it's usually triggered by nervousness/anxiety and a very stubborn strong smell to remove. I've tried many deodorants that often make the smell worse. I opted for the unscented and I prayed these would work. Used one the other day... waited a couple of mins and I still smelt a little. Wiped a second time and waited again. Smell gone! So yes they work. May take a couple to wipes with strong stubborn odour and also I found wiping the actual fabric of my top to help.

Easy to carry around

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2015 | Verified Purchase

Not the most effective deodorant (the crystal stick form lasts longer) but this is handy to bring around for a quick refresh during the day.