Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the light smell and i find that it keeps my underarms smelling good all day long. It is not meant to prevent perspiration. those deos that do are harmful to the skin. This keeps me smelling good even with perspiration.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, not too strong but keep in mind it is only a deodorant so you may have to apply twice a day. For me i have to because i weight train most days.

Sad & stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the light spray and lavendar smell. Maybe the armpits did not smell but the clothes would! Perspiration would still come out and soak the clothes, and then sweat smell would appear. So maybe it is meant more for mild use. I live in hot humid Singapore and it works only if I stay in aircon the whole day. SAD.

A Keeper!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect deodorant for me. The protection is just perfect, and the scent is refreshing while adding extra benefits from the lavender oil.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells really good! But the effect lasts only for about a half of the day.

Not crazy about

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Crystal body deodorant so I decided to try it with a fragrance (I don't know Why, just for a change I guess). Didn't really like the fragrance. Won't buy this one again. But the deodorant works great.

it's fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it's an alright deodorant spray, but certainly not for warm/humid climates. it has a mild lavender scent, but i added in more essential oil to make the lavender scent more potent to my own taste.

Smells great not too strong

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a nice light natural smell and helps to minimize bad smells that cling on to people.

Performance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The quality as good as usual.

Impressed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deodrant works better than any other. I have to admit I start smelling by the end of the day during the summer but with this deo I don't smell bad at all. I still sweat but it's like water. I so love it, will definitely order more.