Sad & stinky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I loved the light spray and lavendar smell. Maybe the armpits did not smell but the clothes would! Perspiration would still come out and soak the clothes, and then sweat smell would appear. So maybe it is meant more for mild use. I live in hot humid Singapore and it works only if I stay in aircon the whole day. SAD.

Great smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the light smell and i find that it keeps my underarms smelling good all day long. It is not meant to prevent perspiration. those deos that do are harmful to the skin. This keeps me smelling good even with perspiration.

A Keeper!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is the perfect deodorant for me. The protection is just perfect, and the scent is refreshing while adding extra benefits from the lavender oil.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Smells great, not too strong but keep in mind it is only a deodorant so you may have to apply twice a day. For me i have to because i weight train most days.

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells really good! But the effect lasts only for about a half of the day.

Not crazy about

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love Crystal body deodorant so I decided to try it with a fragrance (I don't know Why, just for a change I guess). Didn't really like the fragrance. Won't buy this one again. But the deodorant works great.

Posted by click here for disxount on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product! Great value for quality product. enter "ZGD 868" without space at checkout for extra disxount, the best you can get. Share it with friends and family.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love the soft lavender scent. Like that it's natural crystal deo. I use this spray on my underarms then double duty with the sold crystal roll on coz in my super hot and humid weather, using one of the other alone doesn't cut it.

Best deoderant Ive ever used

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works really well all day and I love the smell when first putting it on. Got it in my eye once and it didnt even burn- that how you know its good for ya! Only set back is waiting for it to dry in the morning but short lived drama. Love it and would recommend to anyone.

Smells great and works well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like this product. The lavender spray smells amazing and even after gym I still smell good :) I'll definitely order this product again.