I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and so far it is working great. I live on the Gold Coast so am not sure how it will stand up to the humid summer weather but at present it is winter and I love the product

ok

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jan 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä kokovartalo-deospray.

okay but a bit sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Camomile & Green tea better. The pomegranate is a bit more sticky and has a more profound smell.

dedodorant

Posted by holahola on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not work on me, but nice smell.

Posted by click here for disxount on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice product! Great value for quality product. enter "ZGD 868" without space at checkout for extra disxount, the best you can get. Share it with friends and family.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for about 2 years. When my local health food store that carried this product closed, I went to the web site listed on the product label to order it. Happily, iHerb shipped my order promptly and I am happy to have found them. I like that this product is organic and had no aluminum in it. My favorite fragrance is Pomegranate.

excellent spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with all spray and roll on

smells juicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a refreshing and wakes u up scent!! Definitely on my cart for the next checkout.