I wish I could un-star this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good news: smells ok, a bit soapy -that's what the one star is for. Bad news: it doesn't work AT ALL, no matter how much you put on. I plan to use the rest as room scent.

does the job, easy to use :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I am halfway on the bottle and like it very much. I sprey it in the mornings after shower, and no odor what so ever all through the day! The fruity smell is nice,doesn't last long, but no problem, I use parfume if I want an extra fragrance. Easy to use,hygienic, doesn't get sticky,just fresh. 5 of my friends started using this and they are happy with the results, too!

From Australia

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Love the smell and so far it is working great. I live on the Gold Coast so am not sure how it will stand up to the humid summer weather but at present it is winter and I love the product

ok

Posted by alennuskoodi on Apr 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä kokovartalo-deospray.

okay but a bit sticky

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like the Camomile & Green tea better. The pomegranate is a bit more sticky and has a more profound smell.

dedodorant

Posted by holahola on May 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Does not work on me, but nice smell.

Crystal Body Deodorant, Crystal Essence

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Have used this product for about 2 years. When my local health food store that carried this product closed, I went to the web site listed on the product label to order it. Happily, iHerb shipped my order promptly and I am happy to have found them. I like that this product is organic and had no aluminum in it. My favorite fragrance is Pomegranate.

excellent spray

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

very pleased with all spray and roll on

smells juicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's a refreshing and wakes u up scent!! Definitely on my cart for the next checkout.

Very good

Posted by Sofijana88 on May 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Love it, I also have camomile version. It works with me,I am safe all day long. It doesn't leave any mark on clothes. Recommendations!