Wonderful fragrance and staying power

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used various aluminium free deodorants and this one is by far the best. It lasted all day and had a wonderful fresh clean fragrance. Highly recommended. I will be buying this again for sure.

Got for Mom with Breast Cancer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used other variations in past, not as comptely dry as with chemical deodorants, but it definitely works even through a workout. It's supposed to only be a deoderant, but it does help me sweat less. I will stick with the crystal deodorants from now-on, with breast cancer in family, and this works better than non-crystal natural deodorants.

Good natural deodorant

Posted by lindat on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For a natural deodorant, this is a very good alternative. It doesn't hold the anti-sweating properties of your regular deodorant (due to the lack of aluminium salts) but neutralising the smell very well. I use this as my daily deodorant, but will continue using a stronger one for when I'm going out or being more physically active.

Love this deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Crystal Body Deodorant. It is very effective and doesn't stain clothes. I've used it for years and have been very happy.

Works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the unscented one for a long time and decided to try this scented one. When you read Lavender & White Tea, you think about a mild relaxing scent, but it's pretty strong! Not in a bad way, but strong anyway. It calms down just in seconds and then it lasts the whole day. I will try the other scents

Great product - doesn't last long

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love the fragrance and it really does feel natural. I guess, an obvious drawback of that would be, much like most natural products, the fragrance doesn't last beyond 3-4 hours, especially in a tropical climate like that of Singapore. I carry it along with me for re-application when on the go, and would recommend the product...

Great deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Usually I make my own. but being colder months i needed to get something on quickly and easily. this deodorant smells great and so do i. definitely pleased with it

don't like it

Posted by Lionelsa on Mar 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Smell very well, but doesn't work. I prefer the mineral stone.

Healthy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well for sensitive skin.

Works really well.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched over from aluminum containing products for health reasons and this stuff really works -- you don't smell or sweat.