Wonderful fragrance and staying power

Posted by 4909505017256519069 on Jun 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have used various aluminium free deodorants and this one is by far the best. It lasted all day and had a wonderful fresh clean fragrance. Highly recommended. I will be buying this again for sure.

Love this deodorant!

Posted by Reviewer1262764 on Feb 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love Crystal Body Deodorant. It is very effective and doesn't stain clothes. I've used it for years and have been very happy.

Got for Mom with Breast Cancer

Posted by Reviewer1158843 on Jul 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used other variations in past, not as comptely dry as with chemical deodorants, but it definitely works even through a workout. It's supposed to only be a deoderant, but it does help me sweat less. I will stick with the crystal deodorants from now-on, with breast cancer in family, and this works better than non-crystal natural deodorants.

Good natural deodorant

Posted by lindat on Feb 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

For a natural deodorant, this is a very good alternative. It doesn't hold the anti-sweating properties of your regular deodorant (due to the lack of aluminium salts) but neutralising the smell very well. I use this as my daily deodorant, but will continue using a stronger one for when I'm going out or being more physically active.

Works!

Posted by 5112414961767277588 on Jun 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I have been using the unscented one for a long time and decided to try this scented one. When you read Lavender & White Tea, you think about a mild relaxing scent, but it's pretty strong! Not in a bad way, but strong anyway. It calms down just in seconds and then it lasts the whole day. I will try the other scents

Great deodorant

Posted by 4982384078107037978 on May 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Usually I make my own. but being colder months i needed to get something on quickly and easily. this deodorant smells great and so do i. definitely pleased with it

Works really well.

Posted by 5006173737300103458 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I switched over from aluminum containing products for health reasons and this stuff really works -- you don't smell or sweat.

Smells great!

Posted by 5518325840154193372 on Aug 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This smell is great and the deodorant works good too.

Perfect deo!

Posted by Reviewer1528108 on Aug 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've been ordering this lavender deo for my friends and myself for years. Everyone loves it - it's descreet smell and lightness without stickyness! Thanks Iherb!!

Very good product

Posted by 5217299909032370044 on Jul 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this deodorant, smell good long time. I'll buy this product again