GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 16 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amazing smell, lasts my working shift + and no aluminium!!! Paid a little more than I normally pay for deodorant but this product is worth it to me.

Bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells really bed, like a floor cleaner or something. The other ones from the line are much better.

Don't buy! False Advertising

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really upset to buy this thinking it was a natural deodorant but it actually contains Alum (causes Alzheimer's & cancer). Alum is a mineral salt and the same as buying any old deodorant. Sadly this product looks like it's natural but it's not - stay away from it!

Protection but poor fragance

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good protection, its fragance is not the best

Purchasing for the 3rd time

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I really like these deodorants and this is my 3rd purchase. They are quite good for aluminum free deodorants and the price is good. However, I have tried several smells and this one is my least favorite.

Not very effective

Posted by Korutherapy on May 27 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not sweat a lot, just need it for back up at work. But would not recommended for some one sweating a lot.

Smells like a man, piny...

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 22 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought 3 of these because i didn't smell it first! I regret i did! If you want to smell like a girl - buy a pomegranate one, if you want to smell like a man, piny - buy this one.

👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

Posted by Philanthropist on January 11 2018 | Verified Purchase

Stinks

Bad experience with this one

Posted by kircherry on July 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Love Crystal Body deodorants. I wanted to try this, since it was a new scent. I like the scent (Vanilla Jasmine), but it gave me a painful rash in my armpit.. The other scents don't. And I have never had anything like this.. I still continue to use the other scents, but this one I can't reorder :(

great deo

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 16 2018 | Verified Purchase

Very good deo! smells great and does the job!

1 2 3