ammonium alum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Deodorant contains ammonium alum = Ammonium aluminium sulfate = (NH4)Al(SO4)2·12H2O, which is suspected of the same effects as aluminum chloride. Take it into consideration.

I bought this product in my search for a good, aluminumfree deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I used this for a few weeks, with mixed results. Read about it here on the web-page again, to see if I was dooing something wrong. But instead I found out that it DOES contain aluminum. Not in its most dangerous form, but still nothing I want on my skin and absorbed in my body. I threw the rest of it away, and wont be buying any products from this brand again.

false advertising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

contains a form of aluminium. But is is VERY efficient, NO sweat and NO smell.

Did not work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

With this deodorant, it's like I'm not wearing deodorant. It seems as if I sweat more with it than I do without it. It's not what I thought it would be, maybe it works for others.

ESTAFA. NO LO HE RECIBIDO Y SE NIEGAN A REENVIARME LOS PRODUCTOS DE NUEVO NI A REEMBOLSARME EL DINERO. AHORA DICEN QUE TENGO QUE ESPERAR UN AÑO.NO RECOMIENDO PARA NADA ESTA PAGINA, NO HAY PAYPAL Y HE LEIDO QUE MUCHOS PAQUETES NO LLEGAN Y SE QUEDAN CON EL DINERO.ESTAFADORES!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Like the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunetly it does not work in hiding my body odor.

didn't work for me...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was really looking forward to using a totally natural product, but unfortunately it didn't prevent odor.

Nice idea...but not really for people with sensitive skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This was supposed to be hypoallergenic, but I found I couldn't use it.

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too bad it didn't work, still noticed a smell. Maybe it will be ok in winter.

dissapointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

After reading other users' reviews, I couldn't wait for this product to be delivered. But it really was a disappointment. Apparently, it just doesn't suit me as it felt like I did not use a deodorant at all.