Odour control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was great at controlling odour, I had to apply X2 daily in order for it to be really effective, as I smelt musty by the end of the day.

Good

Posted by darshrocket on Aug 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was the first Crystal body deo I used. Was stoked to find it cos it does its job well. but I dropped this crystal on the floor and it shattered, tried to use it on my pits and got blisters. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEIR LIQUID SPRAYS. have been using it for a year. recommended it to all my family members and I will never go back to anything else. affordable!

broken

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I received this item broken

Deodorant sticks are not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not enjoy having to wet it before every use. Then it started to crystallize and get all over my bathroom cupboard.

Great product, bad container

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The crystal itself is great, but the plastic container is cheap and doesn't work really well. The crystal itself isn't anchored to the base so it keeps slipping out. After a few weeks of use, ours just slipped out of the contained and broke to pieces. I recommend the smaller version instead.

eh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

ive been using dove's stick deodorant for years and i wanted to try something else, so i came across this one, i tried it a few times, it is a decent one, but it does not last that well, i tried it for a week and i went straight back to my doves one

Nu funcționează

Posted by tatianascutari on Nov 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Îmi pare rău să o spun, dar în cazul meu nu a funcționat! Mirosul persistă, iar deodorantul nu își face treaba.

Pas encore testé

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

pas encore testé

Does the job, but it takes time to apply it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the Crystal Body Deodorant - are quite efficient and with no bad stuff for the body. However, I don't have enough patience to apply it to my skin, I prefer the roll-on version of this deodorant.

A bit disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

While this works a lot better than some other natural deodorants I tried (those didn't work at all), this one still doesn't work well for me. Granted, I do live in the hot climate & do sweat a lot, but after all these fantastic reviews I was expecting more. Definitely doesn't last all day. Maybe 3-4 hours at best.