Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Works great for me, lasts even two days without adding more. Tips for new orders: you have to moisten the top of stone and rub it in your armpit MORE than twice that the "saltshield" evolves.

Fantastic Product!

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Ever since Gillette stopped making its deodorant gel, I've been looking for something to replace it. (Yes, they still have anti-perspirant gels, but they used to have a straight deodorant gel too.) This Crystal Body Deodorant really does the trick. I'm a stinky guy and I need deodorant. Not that other deodorants don't work, but of the half dozen or so I've tried the past few years, I like this one the best. It is as good as or better than anything else I've used, plus it's natural and a lot milder than anything else. I don't like anti-perspirants because they don't work for me, I still sweat. So whether the chemicals in anti-perspirants are harmless or cancer causing is a moot point, they just don't work so why take the chance. Plus, I feel a stickiness when I do end up sweating. This deodorant is just a block of some sort of mineral salt. You have to wet it to apply, or just don't dry your pits after you shower and it is moist enough to apply. Very mild, I haven't had any sort of reaction to it. You can even use it on other body parts like your feet. This thing lasts forever. I've had mine for half a year and can't even tell that it's been used at all. I even feel like I put it on "thick". I rub it around my pit a lot more than the one or two swipes I would with a regular deodorant. Remember, this is not an anti-perspirant. You will still sweat. The one drawback I've noticed is, sometimes if I'm wearing a tight undershirt and have a sweaty day, my shirt will start to pick up an odor even though my pits themselves won't stink at all. The spray version works as well, it just doesn't last nearly as long. Crystal Spray Body Deodorant, 4-Ounce Spray Bottles in 3-Count Packages. And other than the packaging, I don't think this "Men's" version is any different than the regular stick, they are both fragrance-free. I'm sure that results of this product vary from person to person. If you sweat excessively and generally smell...

Best Crystal Deoderant

Posted by TheGeneral on Aug 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My entire family, including my children, use this product. We have tried others, but prefer this brand. They last a long time, but you need to be careful when handling them because they do come out of the holder. If they hit the counter or the floor, they crack or chip and leave sharp and rough edges on it. We find them very effective in preventing body odor. They are not an antiperspirant. They also last quite a long time and have no fragrance to them. Very healthy alternative to traditional deodorants. Don't need to use a lot either. A great and effective product. iHerb is my favorite place to buy most of my supplements because of their price, integrity, shipping, and customer service and product knowledge.

From Phoenix, AZ

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Those who have been to Phoenix, AZ know how HOT it gets here in the summer time, but this deodorant surprisingly does its job well. It doesn't prevent you from sweating since it's a natural process, but it does help you with odor. And it doesn't leave those nasty stains on your clothes! It is a little less convenient compared to other deodorants because you have to moisten it, but I don't really care as long as it works and is natural. I will definitely buy it again.

Does its job very well indeed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely no smell for at least 24 hours (don't know about longer time since I didn't dare try). I felt no skin irritation whatsoever and my skin get irritated very easily. Highly recommended!

Natural and fresh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't stop from sweating, but this deodorant prevents you from smelling which is good enough for me! Much rather be a little sweaty than use something toxic on my skin.

Effective deodorant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend. Effective deodorant. Запаха нет, но пот есть

Wonderfu

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased my husband, a smell was not present, large volume

Crystal very good!

Posted by yashtuchka on Feb 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good deodorant! Most importantly safe for skin

Excellent!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best deodorant I have ever use, I did't excpect such results. You need to use just after taking a shower that your armpits still wet a little bit and work it up and down and around many times until they become dry. Give it a try it's worth it <3