Posted by iHerb Customer on December 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

that is fantastic products!

Very much it is pleasant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 18 2010 | Verified Purchase

Very much it is pleasant!

It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for about two weeks and no BO yet!!! It takes afew minutes to dry. I like the fact that it does not stop you from sweating, it just neutralizes the odor - my underarms have no smell. I recommend ihis product.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical but it works. I don't have underarm odor. I used to break out under my arms with regular antiperspirant, but not with this.

Happy with this choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product listed on Environmental Working Group's list of low-toxic deodorants. I am happy to be able to report that it was a good replacement for the one I used to use that contained aluminum.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on February 1 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well and lasts all day. However, it has fallen out of the holder several times now and has cracked making it sometimes difficult to apply.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 3 2010 | Verified Purchase

My best friend recently had a baby, and while she was pregnant, she tried to switch to as few questionable chemically-laced products as possible. Regular deodorant/antiperspirant was the first to go. She switched to this and raved about it. I was a little skeptical, but I tried it and so far, I'm really liking it. It leaves NO marks on my clothes and doesn't have ANY scent (I don't want my armpits to smell like Fresh Morning Dew). The only minor issue is that you have to wet the stone before you use it, but it really only takes a second. Definitely worth a try.

So far, so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 29 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this a few times so far and I didn't detect any body odor. However, I haven't been involved in any activities that have made me sweat. I do really like that this product doesn't irritate my skin or leave white residue, no matter how much I load it on. This is a large deodorant stick so I really believe that it will last a year, if not longer.

Odour control

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was great at controlling odour, I had to apply X2 daily in order for it to be really effective, as I smelt musty by the end of the day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this stuff a try with all the great reviews, plus I didn't really want to spend the money on clincal protection deodorants. I guess that I just have a really bad problem with BO, I've tried just about every deodorant even mens. This stuff did work a little bit because I only had a light fowl smell, not as strong as it can get lol. But I really thought it would be the answer to my problems. For now I will put it on after a shower, let it dry then put deodorant over it. Still doesn't completely take away the BO. Also do not put this stuff on after you shave ouch! That was another reason I didn't like it!