It really works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Been using it for about two weeks and no BO yet!!! It takes afew minutes to dry. I like the fact that it does not stop you from sweating, it just neutralizes the odor - my underarms have no smell. I recommend ihis product.

Great stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was skeptical but it works. I don't have underarm odor. I used to break out under my arms with regular antiperspirant, but not with this.

Happy with this choice.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I found this product listed on Environmental Working Group's list of low-toxic deodorants. I am happy to be able to report that it was a good replacement for the one I used to use that contained aluminum.

I love this product

Posted by MandyEm on Feb 01, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works well and lasts all day. However, it has fallen out of the holder several times now and has cracked making it sometimes difficult to apply.

Works well!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My best friend recently had a baby, and while she was pregnant, she tried to switch to as few questionable chemically-laced products as possible. Regular deodorant/antiperspirant was the first to go. She switched to this and raved about it. I was a little skeptical, but I tried it and so far, I'm really liking it. It leaves NO marks on my clothes and doesn't have ANY scent (I don't want my armpits to smell like Fresh Morning Dew). The only minor issue is that you have to wet the stone before you use it, but it really only takes a second. Definitely worth a try.

So far, so good...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I've only used this a few times so far and I didn't detect any body odor. However, I haven't been involved in any activities that have made me sweat. I do really like that this product doesn't irritate my skin or leave white residue, no matter how much I load it on. This is a large deodorant stick so I really believe that it will last a year, if not longer.

Odour control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was great at controlling odour, I had to apply X2 daily in order for it to be really effective, as I smelt musty by the end of the day.

Didn't work for my potent, pheromone-filled MAN sweat.

Posted by KillerBunny on Nov 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Yeah, so one day I read my AXE Anti-Perspirant's label and got a little paranoid about putting Aluminium zirconium tetrachlorohydrex in my pits, it just doesn't seem right and it also stained my nice black Rolling Stones T-Shirt... So I ordered this stuff to see if it would be a good natural option. Well, it didn't really work for me, it did sort of cut down the odor a bit - But not as much as the chemically filled stuff I was used to. I'm sure this product was more meant for the ovary carrying population on our planet, given the violet/pink label, and maybe it works better for all you sexy ladies out there, but from a guy's point of view - This stinks (literally). On a side note, the crystal also pulls at your pit hairs if it isn't moist enough, which is an experience I believe most men should experience at least once, It may awaken a sadomasochist side of you that you weren't aware of... Not that I know anything about that stuff, I'm just saying....

Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I decided to give this stuff a try with all the great reviews, plus I didn't really want to spend the money on clincal protection deodorants. I guess that I just have a really bad problem with BO, I've tried just about every deodorant even mens. This stuff did work a little bit because I only had a light fowl smell, not as strong as it can get lol. But I really thought it would be the answer to my problems. For now I will put it on after a shower, let it dry then put deodorant over it. Still doesn't completely take away the BO. Also do not put this stuff on after you shave ouch! That was another reason I didn't like it!

Didn't work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Too bad it didn't work, still noticed a smell. Maybe it will be ok in winter.