Posted by SugarDumplin on July 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive had some trouble converting my hubby to natural deodorant, everything he tried either didnt work at all, wore off quickly or left a very sticky, wet feeling all day. When iherb got these in I thought Id get one for him and he LOVES it! He carried his traditional Old Spice Sport along with him just incase it failed, but he never had to use it. He is VERY HAPPY with this deo. And as a police officer, he does a lot of sweating, and great for when hes at the gym too. We can finally say goodbye to his conventional deo!

my husband loves this...

Posted by annabanana on May 8 2015 | Verified Purchase

...and so do I. I love this scent on him. It's masculine but does have a bit of a powder fresh scent too. It doesn't give me migraines or allergies the way his conventional body/deodarant sprays do. I'm so happy we finally found something for him that him and I both like.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dont like the smell at all.

I love this deo!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 27 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a crystal rock plus commercial, aluminimum based, antiperspirant with a strong scent as I sweat a lot. I used this Crystal deo and I love the scent and that it's all natural and has the alum in it too. It's awesome as it really does help with sweating, although not completely but still very good. It feels a bit goopey when you spray but let it dry for 2 minutes and then put your top on. I always smell nice and fresh and the fact that it's all natural means this is all I use now!!

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on September 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

funciona estupendamente aguanta el dia entero (todavia no es verano) y huele bastante bien asi que se lleva el aprobado con creces!

Crystal Body Deodrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 28 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great natural deodorant son loves it! Smells really good

I like it

Posted by CrazyDiamond on December 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'll buy more of it, but another flavor. This one is too sweet for me, but still very good, will use it anyway.

Rock Body Spray Deodorant, Cobalt Sky works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boys in my house use this deodorant and it is a fantastic product. I love the fact that it is safe, NO Aluminium Yah!!

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well too

Smells great and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deoderant has a very nice smell. My husband uses it and loves it. He tried a few others but likes this one the best. And NO ALUMINIUM! Huzzah !

1 2