MY HUBBY FINALLY FOUND A NATURAL DEODORANT THAT HE LIKES

Posted by SugarDumplin on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ive had some trouble converting my hubby to natural deodorant, everything he tried either didnt work at all, wore off quickly or left a very sticky, wet feeling all day. When iherb got these in I thought Id get one for him and he LOVES it! He carried his traditional Old Spice Sport along with him just incase it failed, but he never had to use it. He is VERY HAPPY with this deo. And as a police officer, he does a lot of sweating, and great for when hes at the gym too. We can finally say goodbye to his conventional deo!

my husband loves this...

Posted by annabanana on May 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

...and so do I. I love this scent on him. It's masculine but does have a bit of a powder fresh scent too. It doesn't give me migraines or allergies the way his conventional body/deodarant sprays do. I'm so happy we finally found something for him that him and I both like.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Dont like the smell at all.

I love this deo!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I used to use a crystal rock plus commercial, aluminimum based, antiperspirant with a strong scent as I sweat a lot. I used this Crystal deo and I love the scent and that it's all natural and has the alum in it too. It's awesome as it really does help with sweating, although not completely but still very good. It feels a bit goopey when you spray but let it dry for 2 minutes and then put your top on. I always smell nice and fresh and the fact that it's all natural means this is all I use now!!

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

funciona estupendamente aguanta el dia entero (todavia no es verano) y huele bastante bien asi que se lleva el aprobado con creces!

Crystal Body Deodrant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great natural deodorant son loves it! Smells really good

Rock Body Spray Deodorant, Cobalt Sky works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My boys in my house use this deodorant and it is a fantastic product. I love the fact that it is safe, NO Aluminium Yah!!

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

works well too

Smells great and it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This deoderant has a very nice smell. My husband uses it and loves it. He tried a few others but likes this one the best. And NO ALUMINIUM! Huzzah !

love love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My partner loves this deodorant I've bought three for him so far the smell is amazing and it is priced well.

1 2