Works a treat.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a great deodorant. My husband has used it for over a year now and it's the best we've found ever! And it works well with no nasty chemicals.

un buen desodorante

Posted by Pansinsal on Sep 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

funciona estupendamente aguanta el dia entero (todavia no es verano) y huele bastante bien asi que se lleva el aprobado con creces!

Try it. Good deodorant, not perfect, but haven't found a much better product yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This scent on it is okay. It's not great, it's not terrible, it fades pretty quick which is good. I use about 2 sprays on each armpit, a little goes a long way. It foams up a bit when sprayed on for best results it needs a good 5 mins to dry. Like most deodorants it can leave a bit of a smell in my shirts, not a terrible smell or anything overly pungent. The difference is with this product after I've washed my clothes, it's gone. So all in all, a pretty good product. I'd like the scent to be better but I don't know if it's possible with these sort of deodorants. In comparison, I've ordered this Granite Rain at the same time as the Lucky Tiger Head to Tail deodorant and while the Lucky Tiger smells much nicer, this Crystal Rock works a lot better for me. Plus it's much cheaper and it doesn't contain any alcohol like the Lucky Tiger does, so it doesn't burn.

Crystal Body Deodorant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great natural deodorant son loves it! Smells really good

Prodcut Evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Very strong natural ingredients product against body odour.

totally worth it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This is the best natural deodorant I have ever used, and I have tried lots in the last 20 plus years! This is the third time I have re-ordered. Lasts a long time- good value for money. Very impressed and totally recommend trying it.

works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well but it gave me an itchy feeling under my arm

Rock granite rain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Okay product but I personally prefer some others

My sons didn't like this much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but goes on foamy and sticky so my sons won't use them

Very bad