Couldn't stand the fragrance

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smelt like chemical bug spray, it foamed up under my husbands arm pits, and left a stain on his work shirts. Tried it a few times to test it but I really couldn't stand the smell. Such a shame as my husband really wanted a lighter natural spray option to interchange with his stick deodorant.

Best deodorant ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my boyfriend who is in sports industry and he always complained about deodorants of all kinds that work for few hours and after a while they stop working completely. I just wanted to get him off aluminium based products and bought him this one (and blue one) to try. From day one, he has been praising this deodorant mentioning few times a day that he cannot believe how good is this thing- he sweats a lot and still, this deodorant leaves him and his clothes having mild fresh scent after sweating! Now he is recommending this to his other friends, too. I find smells of this (and blue one that I bought) a bit neutral, meaning that they are not quite manly nor girly, so I am thinking to start using them myself, too.

My sons didn't like this much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell but goes on foamy and sticky so my sons won't use them

Very bad smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It smells like an insecticide and it also sticky to the skin.. Never buy it again

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really works and great fragrance

Great gear

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like this stuff. It is sticky at first but after 5 minutes its gone. 3 sprays before work and it lasts all day, I am not after something that is all about the smell This stuff neutralises the natural body odder throughout a physical days work, spray your shirt with something if you want a nice fragrance. Will use this from now on.

Product evaluation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is excellent and soft on skin. I t provides a strong protection against the body odour.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Smells really good. Not just for the men in my home!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My husband likes it and it is already the second one I have ordered for him.

Great choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Smells great and prevents odor.

1 2