Definitely Helped Shrink my Fibroids!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been "battling" fibroids for the past couple years, with typical issues of feeling like I had to urinate constantly to occasional bowel pain, not to mention simply feeling confused from being bloated and feeling full even while I had clearly barely eaten. When I first began having trouble, the doctor said my most noticeable fibroid felt to be the size of a grapfruit, but at points it grew more to the size of a melon. I noticed a significant shrink in the size of my belly towards the end of the first week, and back to virtual normal before completing the bottle. I will add that I also take this with DIM, which is something that I get elsewhere, but that alone did not help the issue. I had tried another product from another site with a completely different set of herbs, and that helped for a time, but then seemed to stop. I also have cut down on carbs and beer (1-2 a week), and definitely try to minimize sugary food and drinks, which I think contribute to my issue, but I'm not fanatical about this. I find that leaning on proteins, especially beans and nuts, with salads and fruits, contribute, but I don't think the diet alone shrunk my fibroids, because I was eating like that before taking this product.

One of the best Products

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2015 | Verified Purchase

Everyone is different on what there dealing with and symptoms. Fibro Defense has taken away my bloat and all the pain/discomfort. I highly recommend this product

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product keep my heavy menstrual under control . I absolutely love it .

best thing for debilitating periods

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 11 2016 | Verified Purchase

My periods were so bad I was starting to think of a hysterectomy. After taking these I have had three normal periods (lighter and less painful ) for the first time in 4 years .

Packing Concerns

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am satisfied with your service but i am concerned about the packing of the stuff that is not as it is required.

This Product is Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product! Something finally seems to be working!

Didn't work

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

It didn't work for me at all. Instead it made me bloated and lazy.

Natural endometriosis treatment

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

My endometriosis pain is way less since taking this. My periods are more regular as well and less painful. I take this supplement everyday when I'm not on my period, and then take Crystal Star's Women's Best Friend Supplement the week of my period each month. That supplement is amazing as well.

incredible

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

i had embolization done 8 years ago, i was found after 8 years still with a left fibroid, 4.6 cm, i started taking the crystal fibro defence, i think my fibroid is gone half size after 3 months of taking , thank u iHerb :)

Very Good Product For Fibroids Pains

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is good in reducing fibroids and pain associated with it. You have to change your diet to see full effect.

1 2