Highly recommended for clearing your head

Posted by aaronash on Dec 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

There's a big misconception that melatonin is just for helping you sleep. While it might help, what it's really needed for is detoxifying your brain. If your body isn't producing enough melatonin on it's own, you won't sleep well, so you won't detoxify well, and it'll mess up your pineal gland (which produces melatonin), and the cycle will continue. Start with two sprays of this and work your way up to 15-20 before bed. A big dose might give you a headache: this is a good sign, that means toxins are being mobilized and eliminated. Take some glutathione with this. For a full detox program, you really need binders also (chlorella and IMD for example). This stuff is so inexpensive, yet it has great results. Dr. Klinghardt goes into some more details on how great melatonin is, just google "melatonin brain detox" and you'll find some interesting things. Long story short: your brain will thank you. In my experience, if my brain is tired, the rest of me feels tired also, so this helps overall. This isn't a drug, so you won't get addicted to it, but you might miss it.

Almost immediate results

Posted by 5164795321834832222 on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was having a lot of trouble getting to sleep at night. Got onto this and must say I am really satisfied with the results. Only giving it 3 or 4 sprays about 15 minutes before bed. Getting to sleep much quicker.Sleeping much better. Still wake up for a pee in the middle of the night ( I'm 60yo- taking SAW Palmetto for that...and that's improved also) I slept thru the whole night last Tuesday. First time I've done that in ages. Dreaming again also...that's supposed to be a good sign. Very satisfied with this product.

why need to shake?

Posted by americiumdream on Jan 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

. it seems to work without shaking; but I haven't finished it yet. . I wondered if a liposomal formula would have a more pronounced effect than a dry formula like Now Foods mel; I didn't really notice much difference.

bang

Posted by 4709107830673546575 on Aug 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

best ever, knock's u down big time

love the spray

Posted by 5012793451579648790 on Mar 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

we use this as a backup if we wake at night, seems to do the trick

Works but with Taste

Posted by 4997187837922650369 on Dec 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find this helps me achieve a better nights rest, and it works faster because it's a liquid form. The only downside is the taste , it's a little strong almost bitter taste but tolerable, I would order it again.

Sleep