Effective in reducing palpitations

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 6 months in an attempt to keep my heart rhythm stable. I have been trying several different brands and variants of magnesium in hope of reducing unexplained palpitations and racing heart. There was a clear improvement in my condition after I switched to this type, although the various brands I had used before were also somewhat helpful. When I switched to Tri-Mag from standard magnesium citrate powder, I was able to reduce the amount taken each day and still improve the effectiveness. I take one capsule twice a day and finf that to be sufficient. If I leave too long between capsules, I am reminded to take one by my heart fluttering gradually increasing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have taken different magnesiums in my life and always noticed only good effects. This one was different. I took it and some hours later I felt really depressed with no reason and wanted to cry. It was really affecting my mood. And I am always positive and never depressed. So I understood that something is affecting me. I gave it also to my daughter and she texted me from the school on the first day after starting this supplement- " I want to cry for no reason all day" . It took a while before I added this together that we both became truly depressed and sad with this magnesium. So I wonder what is really in those capsules? Because it is not a usual magnesium... maybe we got a bad batch. Byt be careful. If you feel negative effects, stop it. PS. IT CONTAINS LEAD - DO NOT BUY IT. IT MUST BE AFFECTING US.

top product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This helped me to get back my normal sleep. Before this I saw nightmares every night and woke up screaming.

Working well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I started using this product a couple of nights ago. I take it in the evenings and it has improved my sleeping significantly.

Excellent product, saves me from cramps, the only one that does not upset my stomach, haven't found anything better than this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to suffered from terrible leg cramps that kept me awake at night. This product is amazing - from the day when I started taking it I haven't had a single leg cramp anymore. Before I found this product I tried various other magnesium alternatives but none of them helped with my cramps and they also did upset my stomach. I recommend this product to everyone and will never stop using it.

Best magnesium

Posted by proinnseas on Jul 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This product works for me. Doesn't make stomach aches or digestion problems.

Very High Quality

Posted by VitaminKnowHow on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

On link you can find ingredient stearate, but really there is leucine (amino acid), so gladly using and happy to recommend!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great product - 3 high quality magnesium types with little or no 'bad' capsule fillers. A little expensive though...

Effective magnesium product

Posted by ElinaS on Aug 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This magnesium product is gentle on the stomach. One capsule per day is enough for me. Will buy this again for sure!

Excellent magnesium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Capsules are easy to swallow

1 2 3